Page 3829 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2829332937293779381938263827382838293830383138323839387939294329 ... LastLast
Results 38,281 to 38,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    That's unfortunate. Are there any other ways to farm weapon badges now then?
    Do Beach Wars. That's about it, currently.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They got rid of the 5th Anniversary Shop when the LQ went away a few weeks ago. You can trash whatever badges you have left.
    I am fairly new to the game still, but unless you really need the one extra inventory space (or more if you have multiple stacks of them I suppose), wouldn't it make more sense to just keep them just in case? If it's only x100 or some small amount, then scrapping probably makes sense, but if you had a lot left I figure keeping them (in the off chance they bring back some sort of exchange for them) may be worth it. But I am an item hoarder, so idk.

Am I missing something, or do certain weapon types have about a trillion camos to choose from, while others have... five or so? I looked at AR camos and there are only 3-4 of them that aren't 7+ figure amounts, and none are any good (imo). Even from the overtly expensive ones, only the 60mm one looks decent. I then checked the multi-weapon ones, and out of the hundred+(?) or so of them, there are only about 5 or so of them that can work with ARs? I don't get it. Not only that, but there aren't any/many that look like... real guns. Other weapon categories seem to have a ton of options, ranging from real life imitations to bizarre things. Maybe I am just salty because I want an old-school WWI/WWII-era looking rifle/carbine camo or something else/similar I guess...

What are the conditions for Buster Medal drops? I don't seem to be getting any, despite having drop boosts running.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Am I missing something, or do certain weapon types have about a trillion camos to choose from, while others have... five or so? I looked at AR camos and there are only 3-4 of them that aren't 7+ figure amounts, and none are any good (imo). Even from the overtly expensive ones, only the 60mm one looks decent. I then checked the multi-weapon ones, and out of the hundred+(?) or so of them, there are only about 5 or so of them that can work with ARs? I don't get it. Not only that, but there aren't any/many that look like... real guns. Other weapon categories seem to have a ton of options, ranging from real life imitations to bizarre things. Maybe I am just salty because I want an old-school WWI/WWII-era looking rifle/carbine camo or something else/similar I guess...
    Check NPC Zieg, Avatar Weapon Camo Exchange there AR camo not sure if you like it or not.
    Also check multi-category camo, since there also some AR and they not listed when you select AR only in shop filter.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 27, 2017 at 08:30 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

does anyone know when is the report feature coming out?? need to report noob players and this is even when I tick the expert box

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    What are the conditions for Buster Medal drops? I don't seem to be getting any, despite having drop boosts running.
    You mean the ones from Free Match ?
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    does anyone know when is the report feature coming out?? need to report noob players and this is even when I tick the expert box
    Being a noob is not a reportable offense, or else you'd be banned a long time ago.

what are all the ways to get sentence power/tech/shoot onto Units ?
    Any compatibility issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    False report will get your account banned.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-