Page 3832 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2832333237323782382238293830383138323833383438353842388239324332 ... LastLast
Results 38,311 to 38,320 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    where can you find Bal Strahda and Bal Blundarl?
    forsaken aquatics lvl 44 and 46

Do CFs list anywhere all of the enemies that qualify for each section/item, or just the one 'recommended' enemy? I just had the Excube section of the Zenisis AR CF complete after running a Free Match BQ... (the recommended enemy is Blu Ringhada lvl.61+)... That was odd/unexpected, but as long as it isn't a glitch, it makes grinding that part easier for when Beach Wars ends I guess.

Also, while waiting for that free match to start, I was messing around with lobby actions, and another player started doing the same. I hopped on my surfboard and they followed suit, but then they started roaming around on theirs. How do you do that? If I move it just makes the LA stop, so wasn't sure.

CFs list the item and the target enemy, as well as a location in case it has to be done in a specific quest. However, if you find the item directly, it will instantly clear the item off the CF. Free match BQs always give excubes directly, so its literally a free pass for any CF that requires an EXcube drop.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    where can you find Bal Strahda and Bal Blundarl?
    I completed my bingo card section/spot for the Bal Strahda earlier when running the campaign Coast AQ on SH, but idk if that is a reliable method or if one just randomly showed up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    CFs list the item and the target enemy, as well as a location in case it has to be done in a specific quest. However, if you find the item directly, it will instantly clear the item off the CF. Free match BQs always give excubes directly, so its literally a free pass for any CF that requires an EXcube drop.
    Ah, the first free match BQ didn't give me an excube, so I didn't know that. I only had medals drop from the first one I ran (yesterday).

The only time that isnt the case if it says
    "This gague only increases on [quest]" Like.. for the mother CF the Nox drop wouldnt count if you got it outside of the Mother EQ.

I think the God EQ's 12star item has the same case.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You pretty much need one of the PSU weapons or the anime weapons, as their Special Ability Factor is Another History.
    i totally forgot about all about this, now i can make a 13* exp wep for those Bonus Quests and maybe Buster. thanks!

Max inventory pack is 150 right?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Max inventory pack is 150 right?
    That is correct
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    That is correct
    thx for the quick reply \o/