Page 3843 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2843334337433793383338403841384238433844384538463853389339434343 ... LastLast
Results 38,421 to 38,430 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    While not as ridiculous as they were in the past, they are still viable.
    Ok, good to know.

Thanks

Are BQs.... dead? It's not that I can't find a match to start, there isn't even a single person that ever even joins, let alone the seven needed. Maybe it's because I am still at Grade 2, but I have waited lengthy times and at various hours trying to find Main Matches and not one person ever shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Are BQs.... dead? It's not that I can't find a match to start, there isn't even a single person that ever even joins, let alone the seven needed. Maybe it's because I am still at Grade 2, but I have waited lengthy times and at various hours trying to find Main Matches and not one person ever shows up.
    I have characters with all grades and when I find partys then it's between 4pm-11pm JST, but yeah pretty much dead, rip BQ DO.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I have characters with all grades and when I find partys then it's between 4pm-11pm JST, but yeah pretty much dead, rip BQ DO.
    Do Free Matches not count towards the Daily Orders? (I am assuming that's what you meant by BQ DO anyway.) I can usually find free matches (although it takes quite a while for them to fill up to capacity), just having this problem with Main Matches atm.

-----

Side question: Have they ever discussed/mentioned anything about the possibility of adding an option to auto-pickup 12* units like there is for 13* weapons? In essence (or at least from my limited experience so far), 12* unit drops are rarer/harder to find than 13* weapon drops, so seems a bit odd they didn't include that option as well (this would've partially lessened that frustration from BW earlier, though not entirely >_>). (Or is it already in the game somewhere/part of the 13* weap. option/or something?)

so did anyone tried to use "Set Recommended" on Hero skill tree? Im curious on what SEGA wants us to use

Don't have that much problem with BQ though I tend to queue more during JP prime time.
    Noticed some of the blocks seems to not do the multi-block matching very well, or it could just be luck.
    I tend to join one of the extra hard blocks if I'm having trouble filling BQ parties and haven't had that much issues.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I've seen that happen when EQs are running sometimes - people focus on the EQ which has a limited timeframe and put the BQ off until later since there's no fixed time limit on it.

Question about these Buster Quests - apparently your level scales to the rank of match you do, but what about weapons? I just ask because I don't want to stroll into a rank 2 free match and have a shit weapon on a character I'm leveling (I won't take them into ranked matches because I'm already ripping my hair out with people doing the same on Rank 3 ones and causing a fail because either they're not pumping out the damage needed or because like small children in an objective-based game mode they worry more about "mah kills" than they do "mah objectives.")
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I've seen that happen when EQs are running sometimes - people focus on the EQ which has a limited timeframe and put the BQ off until later since there's no fixed time limit on it.

Question about these Buster Quests - apparently your level scales to the rank of match you do, but what about weapons? I just ask because I don't want to stroll into a rank 2 free match and have a shit weapon on a character I'm leveling (I won't take them into ranked matches because I'm already ripping my hair out with people doing the same on Rank 3 ones and causing a fail because either they're not pumping out the damage needed or because like small children in an objective-based game mode they worry more about "mah kills" than they do "mah objectives.")
    Your level scales to the proper level for the rank and your stats change based on that increase or decrease, your gear and skills however do not. So if you are doing a ranked 3 with a level 50 and below non-heroes just go ahead and quit because chances are quite high you will either barely win or be soundly defeated because the group's gear and lack of skills, as in WB and the like not combat skills, will just be under-performing at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Is killing ~200 level 61+ Nodirans in less than 5 minutes at all possible? Someone in my league just pulled that off somehow, right before the competition ended, and that seemed a little... suspect?
    I don't think you can kill that many in AQs in that much time. Maybe diggs but not noridans.

I heard that we got Makeover Pass(not the Free version) from a recent campaign. Does anyone remember when it was?