Page 3846 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2846334637463796383638433844384538463847384838493856389639464346 ... LastLast
Results 38,451 to 38,460 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post

what about the new upgrade for the cleasis weapons? it cost 600 cleasis boosters to upgrade them so i hope they gave them a pot that makes the farm worth the time, like making them work outside buster quest
    It's the same thing, but for the attack phase instead of the defend phase (unless it stacks, I'm not sure).
    I get the feeling they're leading up to something with these weapons though, so even if it's not BiS right now, it might be worth it to keep upgrading your Cleasis weapons.

Anyone know what D-5 of the bingo is?

Update:
    Nevermind its Aaltje from Franka's cafe.
    Last edited by otakun; Sep 6, 2017 at 07:50 AM.

How big was this last patch, and what is the regular method to update the game?

I tried earlier today with tweaker but it didnt download a single file, even though it did ask to update. When I try to login, it just says connection timed out. I am assuming the patch didnt download properly. I tried checking for old/missing files, but it still gives me the same problem. Tried with proxy too(I dont use it normally), and it wont even give me the timed out message, but instead remain with the ship in the background and nothing happens.

How to get more dusk crow feathers besides the COs?

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    How to get more dusk crow feathers besides the COs?
    pso2es ?
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Why does the shop partial search not work sometimes?

Ill search for a costume by inputting only the most basic name such as "彩絹天翔装" and partial search it and I expect to see outer, base, and innerwear and all the different colors, but they dont all show. If I search directly for "彩絹天翔装 影[Ba]" it shows if I click display by price, but not in the partial search.

Am I missing something here?

Spoiler!
    If you are using the Item Translation, it has to do with the way it loads the names into the cache. As soon as you see an item in English, it overrides all instances of it in Japanese; you can still search for it in Japanese, but it will no longer be in the partial list in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    How big was this last patch, and what is the regular method to update the game?

I tried earlier today with tweaker but it didnt download a single file, even though it did ask to update. When I try to login, it just says connection timed out. I am assuming the patch didnt download properly. I tried checking for old/missing files, but it still gives me the same problem. Tried with proxy too(I dont use it normally), and it wont even give me the timed out message, but instead remain with the ship in the background and nothing happens.
    The patch was 1.7GB; if you don't need a proxy, then you should be able to use the official launcher to update; if it isn't on your desktop, then you can find it in your pso2_bin as "pso2launcher.exe."

Is it possible to get 2 groups of 4 in Buster Quest or is it always random?

Or can you set up a private Buster Quest Room? Or Single Block room without Multi Block game?
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

how do you get into the new buster quest? i only have the first one with lanzer on my buster quest list
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    Is it possible to get 2 groups of 4 in Buster Quest or is it always random?

Or can you set up a private Buster Quest Room? Or Single Block room without Multi Block game?
    Password lock on the same block should work (unless they made it so that Buster Quests don't ever show up on the party list).

how do you get into the new buster quest? i only have the first one with lanzer on my buster quest list
    I'm going to guess you need to progress through the story a bit.

I'ts random. 3 and 3+ on my experience, sometimes you'll get the mix of old map + new castle or new map + old castle.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    You already violate it by playing from outside of Japan. Why are we screwed?
    from bumped:
    Player Reporting Function

Added [Report this Player] to the character menu
    You can use this to report players who violate the Terms of Service
    lmao.
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Sep 6, 2017 at 01:09 PM.