Page 3848 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2848334837483798383838453846384738483849385038513858389839484348 ... LastLast
Results 38,471 to 38,480 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Is there any way to cover up the permanent-metal-discs-for-ears things that you are kind of forced into when playing as a CAST and using a normal hairstyle (other than the two-ish earmuff accessories or whatnot)? I wanted to stick with just always having a CAST looking character, but for me personally, the options that I like or consider to look good are extremely scarce and/or ridiculously expensive. Thus, I gave in and went with costumes, which just makes your character look like a human/newman/etc, aside from those disc-things instead of ears, which seems kind of... dumb? (Not sure how else to phrase it.)

I also don't really understand/am not too fond of having to carry two extra items in my inventory than any other race of character because even if you equip a costume, you are still forced to keep wearing the CAST arm + leg pieces (unless there is some way around this I just am not aware of).
    Aside from using ear covering accessories like the CAST ear parts or Hairstyles that cover the ear area, you could look into using hair-type accessories like Fluffy Sidelocks or Shaggy Sideburns (though they tend to swing around a lot), or try repositioning animal ears.

Quote Originally Posted by g3kko View Post
    Attachment 41349
    Hello, how can i buy the 1600AC for 50 ?Or is it a translate error?
    The attachment is broken (which is something that happens quite often on these forums), so in the future, try uploading to an external image host, like imgur.
    That said, it is just an anachronism left in the item translation. The 1600AC bundle is no longer available as a regular AC shop item; when Episode 4 launched, they expanded the Inventory limit from 100 to 150, and because of that they felt the need to remove the bundle (basically, had the bundle remained, you would have gotten 1 free Inventory Expansion when buying 2 bundles). Now, the bundle only appears as a special promotion, and it is limited to a single bundle per account when they are available.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 6, 2017 at 06:20 PM.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Because it's a TMG?

Most serious HR player uses the TMG as a PP battery mainly, they use Sword and Tali for damaging.
    *cough* Hero Counter Brand New Star *cough*
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    from bumped:

lmao.
    I can't see how they'd know that you're using the english patch... names on the other hand, could be a giveaway. Hope no horror stories will spawn from this. Afaic, would kinda suck to lose thousands of hours because someone doesn't like my face. As always.

While I'm at it, I did have another question... can you manually lower your BQ rank, or at least play a lower level when at rank 3 outside of free mode? My alts are clearly dead weight at rank three.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Sep 7, 2017 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    I can't see how they'd know that you're using the english patch... names on the other hand, could be a giveaway. Hope no horror stories will spawn from this. Afaic, would kinda suck to lose thousands of hours because someone doesn't like my face. As always.

While I'm at it, I did have another question... can you manually lower your BQ rank, or at least play a lower level when at rank 3 outside of free mode? My alts are clearly dead weight at rank three.
    I mean, you can force a disconnect during a BQ to quickly lower your GP.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I mean, you can force a disconnect during a BQ to quickly lower your GP.
    Wouldn't that cripple the group anyway, since they'd have to clear with 7 people as a result?

Wouldn't that cripple the group anyway, since they'd have to clear with 7 people as a result?
    Depends on the group. If the entire party is Heroes, then losing just one person won't make too much of a difference.

I's not like JP's can't use any names they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Depends on the group. If the entire party is Heroes, then losing just one person won't make too much of a difference.
    Yeah but you know, might as well just play then, since me being dead weight wouldn't matter either.
    I guess it can't be helped then. Thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I's not like JP's can't use any names they want.
    For sure, but how many of them use names mainly written in roman characters? And how many of us don't, you know? Now there are a few in both cases, but I get the sense that statistics overwhelmingly go the other way.
    No reason to switch to panic mode at this point though.

I can't see how they'd know that you're using the english patch... names on the other hand, could be a giveaway.
    I seen plenty of JP using english names - however, people making quest rooms with english quest names (ie: Forest Exploration (SH)) or auto-word e-trials during MPAs in english are pretty dead give aways they are using english patch.