Page 3852 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2852335237523802384238493850385138523853385438553862390239524352 ... LastLast
Results 38,511 to 38,520 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    What does the premium symbol mean underneath the random drinks shown here:

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Drink_Menu

It says that the symbol denotes guaranteed effects on the premium version, however theres no premium Random drink.
    Regardless of the quality of Drink, if you have a Premium Set active, the Drink Effects marked with a Premium symbol are added to the pool of possible Drink Sub-Effects you can get when you buy the Drink. For example, if you have a Premium Set active, buying any kind of Random Drink has a chance to trigger Rare Drop Rate Boost or Weak Point Damage Bonus as its Sub-Effect, in addition to the possible Randomly Nullify Knockback and Status Resist Boost effects that Random Drink can give by default.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What's a good recipe for Apprentice Soul, Modulator, Ether Factor, Doom Break?

Also, a Gix Sword dropped from the EQ, should I even bother with it if I already have a Zeinesis Sword (Qliphad when I get enough fuses)?
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Sep 9, 2017 at 08:51 AM.

After 2 Regiment EQ's Bullet Kunai drop number went from 8717 to 14140 . What do I need to sacrifice to get one? At this rate I get enough meseta from Regiment to buy one...

Does Force's Tech JA Advance also apply to Jet Boot's "melee" attacks, as long as it's using T-ATK?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Does Force's Tech JA Advance also apply to Jet Boot's "melee" attacks, as long as it's using T-ATK?
    No. It applies specifically to Technics, and only Technics. Fo and Bo are a terrible combination anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    it's not how it works, Jet Boots damage type is Striking, so striking modifiers works like Fury Stance etc.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    it's not how it works, Jet Boots damage type is Striking, so striking modifiers works like Fury Stance etc.
    I see. I thought JBs were an exception since they use T-ATK, but you're right. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Fo and Bo are a terrible combination anyway.
    Yeah, I knew that already, but it's the closest Tech tree I have to level 75. Thanks for the reply though.

Also, I'm an idiot, this was literally on Fulldive: "[...] will increase its damage, but not Technique-based ones like Tech JA Advance."
    Should've checked the guide first -_-'
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Male Hagith Phamut Voice (All Races) cost 7m

what must i do for have this voice on account than in one character?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    Male Hagith Phamut Voice (All Races) cost 7m

what must i do for have this voice on account than in one character?
    Buy 2 of them then use them on two characters; doing that will make it available for all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Buy 2 of them then use them on two characters; doing that will make it available for all characters.
    can do it 2x use on one char?

it will be too unlocked on future character? mean before create