Page 3859 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2859335937593809384938563857385838593860386138623869390939594359 ... LastLast
Results 38,581 to 38,590 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Well thats not the point, I agree but it seems to be essentially free since I can sell it back whenever I get bored with it.

Im wondering if anyone else does this with camos.
    its a gamble when you will, if ever. I would consider those money wasted just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think no camo worth it.
    I spent 95 mil on my *コートエッジ lol.
    Spoiler!

Is it worth to buy a 77m weapon camo? Since I can easily sell it back at any time?

Or do they get stuck and dont sell? I mean its a discontinued thing that should only go up in price forever right?

Ive never spent so much money in one go before so Im apprehensive but on paper it seems risk free.
    This really depends on you, if you really want it cause it goes with your costume and accessories, why not? you dont mind spending that much, why not? you'll sell it in the future? sure, why not?

but If you ask me, its a waste of meseta...

Seeing as those weapon camos can be readded at any time Sega wants... I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Seeing as those weapon camos can be readded at any time Sega wants... I wouldn't pay that much for it.
    Oh please its not like meseta is good for much else besides fashion and grinding/affixing. Considering the lack of actual NEW content lately blowing 77 mil on a camo when you are already properly affixed isn't exactly the end of the world.

Is it worth to buy a 77m weapon camo? Since I can easily sell it back at any time?

Or do they get stuck and dont sell? I mean its a discontinued thing that should only go up in price forever right?

Ive never spent so much money in one go before so Im apprehensive but on paper it seems risk free.
    You also have to remember that just because they are listed at 77m, doesn't mean you can instantly sell it back whenever you want, because there may not be a buyer interested in it when you go to sell it (or for that price/etc). Basic supply/demand really; I can ask a bajillion meseta for anything I want, doesn't mean someone is going to pay it, regardless of conditions/situations.

Also, all these comments about 75mil being 'no big deal' is kind of confusing for newer players who have never had more than 4mil at one time >_> lol.

@vatallus its the SH Trident one for TMGs (and AR and gunslash). Since that was a collab(?) its not going to make a comeback.

@ Ichijin youre right, Im not properly affixed but all the current content is so easy (for hero) that Im not even motivated to affix anything

@nyaaaaaa theres 10 of them listed in the shop for increasing value by millions, so it looks like theyve been sitting there a while. But still, discontinued item.

@vatallus its the SH Trident one for TMGs (and AR and gunslash). Since that was a collab(?) its not going to make a comeback.

@ Ichijin youre right, Im not properly affixed but all the current content is so easy (for hero) that Im not even motivated to affix anything

@nyaaaaaa theres 10 of them listed in the shop for increasing value by millions, so it looks like theyve been sitting there a while. But still, discontinued item.
    Should have made that known in the first post since I assumed 77m was one of the new camos from the end of EP4. It's your money do what you want with it. I don't care.

Anyway judging by your replies it seems like you already planned to buy it anyway. So why ask?
    Last edited by Vatallus; Sep 14, 2017 at 09:50 PM.

I'm trying to buy some Ac on es, but it says 'Please log into your google account'?

Any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by darciaz View Post
    I'm trying to buy some Ac on es, but it says 'Please log into your google account'?

Any solutions?
    Assuming you are using an emulator, did you make sure that you logged into the right Google account in it?