Page 3873 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2873337337733823386338703871387238733874387538763883392339734373 ... LastLast
Results 38,721 to 38,730 of 46801

Anyone know the name of Revelle's hairstyle and if you can even get it? x:
    Last edited by ShaadeSilentpaw; Sep 24, 2017 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Anyone know the name of Revelle's hairstyle and if you can even get it? x:
    中分けショートボブ
    It has had a few revivals, but I'm not sure how much it goes for.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    中分けショートボブ
    It has had a few revivals, but I'm not sure how much it goes for.
    Ah, thank you! <3

are there any purpose for those blue and red rooms at the side of the shop area? or did SEGA ultimately forgot about them?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    are there any purpose for those blue and red rooms at the side of the shop area? or did SEGA ultimately forgot about them?
    I'm pretty sure they were supposed to be the designated social spaces in blocks (rather than just hanging out in the main lobby), kind of like the lounge/disco area in PSU, but people never really used them as such.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 25, 2017 at 07:21 AM.

loved doing just guards as katana BR, so where's the window on hero's JG/counter on brightness end? is there also another way for me to i-frame deus esca zephyros TKO smack as hero? (my timing with dodges are bad, so i just used katana combat finisher to i-frame it)

Quote Originally Posted by aerilurus View Post
    loved doing just guards as katana BR, so where's the window on hero's JG/counter on brightness end? is there also another way for me to i-frame deus esca zephyros TKO smack as hero? (my timing with dodges are bad, so i just used katana combat finisher to i-frame it)
    Brightness End gives invincibility throughout the duration of the first slash, starting from the moment of input. It might be hard to get used to at first, but to me it feels easier to use than katana's guard for I-frame purposes.

Not sure which TKO smack you're talking about though. If it's the two punches, you can either time Brightness End or just run off to one side to avoid them and come back when he's done.

loved doing just guards as katana BR, so where's the window on hero's JG/counter on brightness end?
    the animation of the first hit blocks for a long time.
    is there also another way for me to i-frame deus esca zephyros TKO smack as hero? (my timing with dodges are bad, so i just used katana combat finisher to i-frame it)
    Are you talking about the one that splits the arena? You're supposed to move far enough out of the center to avoid it. That shouldn't be hard on a hero.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 25, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Brightness End gives invincibility throughout the duration of the first slash, starting from the moment of input. It might be hard to get used to at first, but to me it feels easier to use than katana's guard for I-frame purposes.

Not sure which TKO smack you're talking about though. If it's the two punches, you can either time Brightness End or just run off to one side to avoid them and come back when he's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    the animation of the first hit blocks for a long time.
    Are you talking about the one that splits the arena? You're supposed to move far enough out of the center to avoid it. That shouldn't be hard on a hero.
    thank you both for the answers!

i've never really noticed that it was the particular move that splits the arena, so i just assumed it's something you just gotta i-frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1WUBvBj4t0

how do you get the petit anga mag to bow with you as shown in the video (3min) ?

is there some exclusion ?
    mine doesn't bow when do lobby action bow