Page 3876 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2876337637763826386638733874387538763877387838793886392639764376 ... LastLast
Results 38,751 to 38,760 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by The City View Post
    Greetings

I have a quick question

Is the hero class limited to those three specific weapons, or can they use others? Such as the knuckles "Eight Ounce" which is usable for all classes.
    On top of what Altiea said, because Hero cannot use a subclass, if the all-class weapon does not have embedded PAs, you can only use normal attacks for them; though, this doesn't apply to Rods and Wands (and to a slight extent, Jet Boots) in that you can still assign Techs to their slots.

What is the PPC ring stand for yall? What is it purpose of function?

Ah, thanks Altiea and Andrill

One last thing if I may, what about energy blast, can that be use that with any weapon? I don't have hero unlocked, JPwiki among other sites are not really telling me anything.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    PP Convert is a right hand skill ring which "temporarily increases PP Auto-recovery while decreasing max HP", a diminished version from the Techer skill which goes by the same name. Because of that, it cannot be equipped by Techers main and sub.

More info about rings here: https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Skill_Rings

Quote Originally Posted by The City View Post
    Ah, thanks Altiea and Andrill

One last thing if I may, what about energy blast, can that be use that with any weapon? I don't have hero unlocked, JPwiki among other sites are not really telling me anything.
    The energy blast is Hero's Sword Weapon Action; ie. it can only be used with Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The energy blast is Hero's Sword Weapon Action; ie. it can only be used with Sword.
    Got it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    If you were asking if it's good, yes, it is. The activation is quick and the cooldown, while large, is acceptable.
    The recent updates has made PP management less of an issue for many classes though, so it's taken a hit in usefulness. Also there are better options in a lot of cases. But it's still an okay choice imo.

do i need to get 3 of each power IV and deus factor to get something like Power IV + Deus factor ?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    do i need to get 3 of each power IV and deus factor to get something like Power IV + Deus factor ?
    You only need two of each.
    With two power IV you will get 60% transfer rate, 80% if you use three.

For deus factor you want to use three since the transfer rate kinda low, 30% for two and 50% for three. Adding escarde soul will add another 20% rate for deus factor.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    Power IV * 2 = Power IV at 60%
    Power III * 3 + Mutation II*1 = Power IV at 70%

Deus Factor is 50% when you put 3, and 70% if you add Escarde Soul somewhere (shouldn't be too hard since it comes with some of the deus factors)