Page 3878 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2878337837783828386838753876387738783879388038813888392839784378 ... LastLast
Results 38,771 to 38,780 of 46801

for BO break stance or elemental stance? it seems very close main difference being u can use 1 wep with break stance and 6 for elemental? difference of 10% damage on non breakable parts? been a long time since iv been on this class need a refresher

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    for BO break stance or elemental stance? it seems very close main difference being u can use 1 wep with break stance and 6 for elemental? difference of 10% damage on non breakable parts? been a long time since iv been on this class need a refresher
    Elemental will give you 115% on non-matching element, while you get 117.5% on non-breakable parts with Break SD Bonus. If you are using a Light DB, you'll probably get more out of Elemental since there are so many more Darkers and Light-weak enemies compared to enemies with breakable parts.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 5, 2017 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    Are you a Dual Blade Bouncer? It sounds like you're a DB Bouncer. Admittedly, you should be dual stancing, since BO has enough SP to take both Stances, both Stance Ups, and all core Skills. However, If you aren't willing to make the investment, you should be in Break Stance most of the time unless you decide to go the whole hog for Elemental. Break SD Bonus now gives you +17.5%; Elemental gives 20%, with an extra 10% from Up,
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Will Arks Max have any problems coexisting with other abilities on the same item? Like you can't have modulator and vinculum on the same item.

ARKS MAX belongs to the exact same affix group as vinculum and modulator, and thus cannot coexist with either of those.

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    ARKS MAX belongs to the exact same affix group as vinculum and modulator, and thus cannot coexist with either of those.
    Ok thanks. Looks like I was right in holding off my plans to affix my units.

Anyone here have problem of 630 each time you change char?

left to right: ミラー,セレス,Mirror,カイザー, ミンシン,ユガ
    Ship 9 Royal Infinitum's manager

Okay, so I was always confused why, for the two ARKS Dance Festival player titles, that when I first unlocked one (when I first started playing and watched/participated in the concert that was cycling at the time), it was the second title (participate in it twice), and not the first title (participate in it once).

I still don't have the first title, just the second. So, I figured it had something to do with it being tied to specific concerts/events or something, and that since I probably missed an older one that I had thus missed the 'first' option or whatnot. After watching the current(?) concert, or the one they had yesterday anyway (which is the first time I had seen that one, and I believe is a reiteration of an older/previous one), I figured maybe that would do the trick to unlock that first title, and went to check. Nope, I still don't have the first title.

So is it tied to a specific event/concert that I have yet to see or something? Glitched? Just seems odd. Or is the ARKS Dance Festival something else entirely and I just got it confused with the concert unlocking it because I was new at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Okay, so I was always confused why, for the two ARKS Dance Festival player titles, that when I first unlocked one (when I first started playing and watched/participated in the concert that was cycling at the time), it was the second title (participate in it twice), and not the first title (participate in it once).

I still don't have the first title, just the second. So, I figured it had something to do with it being tied to specific concerts/events or something, and that since I probably missed an older one that I had thus missed the 'first' option or whatnot. After watching the current(?) concert, or the one they had yesterday anyway (which is the first time I had seen that one, and I believe is a reiteration of an older/previous one), I figured maybe that would do the trick to unlock that first title, and went to check. Nope, I still don't have the first title.

So is it tied to a specific event/concert that I have yet to see or something? Glitched? Just seems odd. Or is the ARKS Dance Festival something else entirely and I just got it confused with the concert unlocking it because I was new at the time?
    The first title is linked to the We're ARKS/RARE DROP KOI KOI concert, while the second is for the Cosmic Twinkle Star/The End of Light Quna concert. We're ARKS/RARE DROP is scheduled in the next couple of days; I believe if you check bumped's calendar, it is the one labeled Dance Concert.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 6, 2017 at 05:42 PM.

What is the current best unit?