Page 3880 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2880338037803830387038773878387938803881388238833890393039804380 ... LastLast
Results 38,791 to 38,800 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So how do you modulator farm?
    I tried searching the internet but I moslty find discussions and not the process in doing it
    I haven't done any mod farming but from what I understand it goes like this:
    Method 1: DD Farming
    Step 1: Do VH and above Harkotan TA multiple times (because it's faster to clear)
    Step 2: Once DD triggers head for the final area. You can rush to the final area in VH by ignoring the bosses and can also skip the kidnap ec(red portal stalker)
    Step 3: In the final area do not kill Hunar and instead focus on the clones then abandon quest. Clones drop the mods not Hunar and killing all the enemies will clear the DD run and you don't want that. So make sure to leave Hunar alive and if ever you accidentally killed him try to at least leave 1 clone alive then abandon the quest. Remember the goal is to at least leave 1 enemy alive so you can abandon quest and Hunar is the likely candidate to ditch since he doesn't drop any mods.
    Step 4: Go back to Step 1.

So why do we not want to clear DD? From what I can gather DD has some sort of a counter that keeps track of your TA clears. Once it reaches high enough clears it either opens up the chance or increases the chance to trigger DD. And by clearing the DD it resets the counter and some even say that it puts you in a CD for 2-3days(not sure). You also have to remember that when going with a PT with other players it also takes into account the TA clears and the DD CD of your other PT mates. I'm not sure in all of this or the mechanics may have changed but this is what I know about DD after playing all these years.

Method 2: AQ Farming
    Step 1: Hope that you encounter a Clone ec in your run. And also try to at least have 1 DD clear to register your char for the clones faction.

Is the new elder pain we're getting soon a 14*? Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is the new elder pain we're getting soon a 14*? Can't remember.
    Yeah, Elder Pain Omega is a 14* drop from EBQ. Supposedly, its Potential is supposed to be related to Vampiric Blade.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

- Magisterial EQ proudly presents -

Spoiler!

Three days in a row, today with a nice 13★ deep into my... Well, my mental health is truly no more.
    Did anyone already encounter this bug at the end of the EQ ? If so, is there a way to prevent it ? =/
    Last edited by Terrence; Oct 9, 2017 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    - Magisterial EQ proudly presents -

Spoiler!

Three days in a row, today with a nice 13★ deep into my... Well, my mental health is truly no more.
    Did anyone already encounter this bug at the end of the EQ ? If so, is there a way to prevent it ? =/
    Doesn't that happen when someone broke the crystal before you can finish the cutscene?

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Doesn't that happen when someone broke the crystal before you can finish the cutscene?
    Yep, that seems to be what this is.

Really ?! Well, thanks for the information but... that means I cannot do anything to avoid it. Sad.

Anybody know what the cheapest ship is? Can't login right now to check ship prices

Also, is there a decent eng community outside of Ship 2?

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    I've unwittingly done this before in TD4 with a Fomelgion just as Apprentice died :'D

2 questions for a summoner

1 it is worthy to get more than 1 13* takt of the same one
    2 if i evolve the pet rarity with an egg that is different element from its original , is going to change or will keep the same atributte