Page 3893 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2893339337933843388338903891389238933894389538963903394339934393 ... LastLast
Results 38,921 to 38,930 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    You need to fill a little bar around it as if it was a compound tech before you can use it.
    Well,more like a photon blast.
    It'll become active as you do damage and with time(maybe time? idk,maybe just damage)
    thanks for the reply ^ ^

I can't seem to find the thread, so can someone be a hero and link me to the thread with aida's tweaker download and all that?

Is there a limit to how many skills you can get with dark blast, or can you get everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Is there a limit to how many skills you can get with dark blast, or can you get everything?
    In theory, you can get everything. As long as you have the EXP to pay for it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I just logged in today, average stance isn't on my subpallete and I can't re-add it. Was this part of the update? I didn't see anything about it on bumped.org and I'm seriously confused. Anyone know what's going on?
    Last edited by tacos2day; Oct 26, 2017 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacos2day View Post
    I just logged in today, average stance isn't on my subpallete and I can't re-add it. Was this part of the update? I didn't see anything about it on bumped.org and I'm seriously confused. Anyone knows what's going on?
    The following Stances were made passive, and thus don't need to be activated from the subpalette: Fury, Brave, Average, Elemental.

Yeah I like literally just found that post, but thanks for the reply anyways

I also saw Mag conversion is 100% for the mag skills now. I just got my pure S-attack mag to 200 on my katana build and I'm guessing that means it's pretty much useless for that build now *sigh*.

What is the potential of the Detonation series?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    What is the potential of the Detonation series?
    Darkness Roar: Power+ based on Dark Blast Gauge (maxes at 17%, doesn't reset after Dark Blast usage), +20% Dark Blast Gauge fill rate, +7 seconds Dark Blast [Elder] duration
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Darkness Roar: Power+ based on Dark Blast Gauge (maxes at 17%, doesn't reset after Dark Blast usage), +20% Dark Blast Gauge fill rate, +7 seconds Dark Blast [Elder] duration
    >Dark Blast [Elder]
    Hm... Seems like we gonna copycat more dark falzes. Probably Elder gonna be s-atk one.