Page 3894 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2894339437943844388438913892389338943895389638973904394439944394 ... LastLast
Results 38,931 to 38,940 of 46801

I see a considerable amount of ppl doing heavy hp affix on their units. What happened with the "full atk" affix trend?

what's this item for? アルケミストレプリカ券

seen on bonus scratch

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    what's this item for? アルケミストレプリカ券

seen on bonus scratch
    Bonus Scratch ticket; it lets you pick any item that you want from the scratch free of RNG.They are, however, tied to the scratch that you receive them from; if you don't use it before the scratch has expired, you can trade it in for a 150% Triboost.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 27, 2017 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    I see a considerable amount of ppl doing heavy hp affix on their units. What happened with the "full atk" affix trend?
    I'm not sure you can narrow it down to a quick answer, as there are plenty of reasons this has been happening, including:
    • Newer EQ Bosses have been hitting harder.
    • A lot more solo challenge content (like XQs and solo PD) has been added to the game.
    • Melee classes have become more popular, and melee benefits more from extra defense.
    • Additional HP adds greatly to survivability. Since there are many powerful healing options, this game often relies on one-shots to kill you. Increasing your HP can push you out of one-shot range of some attacks and greatly reduce their threat.
    • Attack affixes are expensive, so players may turn to HP-oriented to save money.
    • Heros, in particular, lose a lot of damage if they take more than 20% of their max HP in damage within 5 seconds. A larger HP pool makes this easier to prevent.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Darkness Roar: Power+ based on Dark Blast Gauge (maxes at 17%, doesn't reset after Dark Blast usage), +20% Dark Blast Gauge fill rate, +7 seconds Dark Blast [Elder] duration
    Does the power boost only apply to your character and not in DB form?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I'm not sure you can narrow it down to a quick answer, as there are plenty of reasons this has been happening, including:
    • Newer EQ Bosses have been hitting harder.
    • A lot more solo challenge content (like XQs and solo PD) has been added to the game.
    • Melee classes have become more popular, and melee benefits more from extra defense.
    • Additional HP adds greatly to survivability. Since there are many powerful healing options, this game often relies on one-shots to kill you. Increasing your HP can push you out of one-shot range of some attacks and greatly reduce their threat.
    • Attack affixes are expensive, so players may turn to HP-oriented to save money.
    • Heros, in particular, lose a lot of damage if they take more than 20% of their max HP in damage within 5 seconds. A larger HP pool makes this easier to prevent.
    That explains a lot. Thanks for the complete and detailed answer!

Added the old authentication code back in the day and didn’t remove it before It switched over to google. Now trying to get support to help me fix it, but I don’t remember the address and phone number I used when registering my Sega Id. How will this impact me, if at all?

anyone know the pot for Omega Elder Pain? is it a pot for hero like bullet kunai?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    anyone know the pot for Omega Elder Pain? is it a pot for hero like bullet kunai?
    It's the same as regular elder pain and chainsawd.

is there an easy way to get weaponoid boosters? getting kinda sick of having to leave it up to weaponoid-chip RNG on es