Page 3897 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2897339737973847388738943895389638973898389939003907394739974397 ... LastLast
Results 38,961 to 38,970 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by darciaz View Post
    What does this error mean? Trying to buy AC,Attachment 41392
    Attachment is broken, but I'm going to assume that you are using PSO2es and it is the error retrieving information from server one, in which case your only solution is to wait as it usually clears up within a week.

Affixes, wheee!

There's some new stuff, and a little old stuff I'm unsure about. Does anyone know:

* What drops/how do you build Sentence Magia? There's not a single one of these in the player shop. This isn't just a SAF is it?
    * Sentence Power/Tech/Shoot is now on units. Does anyone know if it's transferrable? Sentence Factor seems to be only available on weapons.
    * More out of curiosity than anything, since there's comparable options for much cheaper that seem to be easier to get nowadays, but what on earth actually drops Returner?
    Last edited by Hysteria1987; Oct 29, 2017 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Affixes, wheee!

There's some new stuff, and a little old stuff I'm unsure about. Does anyone know:

* What drops/how do you build Sentence Magia? There's not a single one of these in the player shop. This isn't just a SAF is it?
    * Sentence Power/Tech/Shoot is now on units. Does anyone know if it's transferrable? Sentence Factor seems to be only available on weapons.
    * More out of curiosity than anything, since there's comparable options for much cheaper that seem to be easier to get nowadays, but what on earth actually drops Returner?
    1. Sentence Magia comes from SAF only yes.
    2. Exchange Buster Medals for units with Sentence Receptor at the buster exchange.
    3. Abduction clear reward will give a unit with Returner. SH for Returner 1, XH for Returner 3.

What is the easier status effect to proc? Do bosses get affected by any status?

burn is probably the best one (unless the enemy has high burn resistance) because it spreads through clustered mobs. Aside from that the rates depend on the tech you use and enemy resistance.
    Several bosses can be stunned by inflicting them a status effect. However this stun is a special animation and not a normal Status effect, and therefore doesn't count towards skills like chase advance. Making a list of who gets affected by that would take forever, so best bet is to just use the Status effect corresponding to the elemental weakness of the boss
    -Burn = Fire / Freeze = Ice / Shock = Lightning / Panic = Light / Poison = Dark / Mirage = Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    burn is probably the best one (unless the enemy has high burn resistance) because it spreads through clustered mobs. Aside from that the rates depend on the tech you use and enemy resistance.
    Several bosses can be stunned by inflicting them a status effect. However this stun is a special animation and not a normal Status effect, and therefore doesn't count towards skills like chase advance. Making a list of who gets affected by that would take forever, so best bet is to just use the Status effect corresponding to the elemental weakness of the boss
    -Burn = Fire / Freeze = Ice / Shock = Lightning / Panic = Light / Poison = Dark / Mirage = Wind
    Interesting. What is the best overal element for bosses right now? It used to be light some time ago, but I am not sure now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Interesting. What is the best overal element for bosses right now? It used to be light some time ago, but I am not sure now.
    Light is still the main raid boss element so if we're talking weapon element, that's definitely the way to go

I'm not really sure how or what I did, but I was at the quest counter and I some how brought up a menu that let me accept client orders from multiple npcs. I've probably spent the last 45 minutes to an hour trying to figure out how I friggin did it because it sure was mighty convenient. Does anybody know how to get to it?

Following my previous topic (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...fter-18-months), I started looking on swiki for the new weapons and holy shit, that Eternal Psycho Drive made my jaw drop. T-ATK at 1948, comes fully grinded, fully attributed and the potential gives 200% Elemental Conversion for non-matching attribute!!!

Jesus Christ, what are the odds of getting such a rare drop when fighting Profound Darkness??

Quote Originally Posted by tacos2day View Post
    I'm not really sure how or what I did, but I was at the quest counter and I some how brought up a menu that let me accept client orders from multiple npcs. I've probably spent the last 45 minutes to an hour trying to figure out how I friggin did it because it sure was mighty convenient. Does anybody know how to get to it?
    When you select a Featured Quest, that menu pops up, but only when it is selected from the Featured Quests menu. You can also bring up the menu yourself by starting a Quest from the counter, and going to Recommended Orders in your menu (it is under Client Orders) before entering the campship.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Following my previous topic (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...fter-18-months), I started looking on swiki for the new weapons and holy shit, that Eternal Psycho Drive made my jaw drop. T-ATK at 1948, comes fully grinded, fully attributed and the potential gives 200% Elemental Conversion for non-matching attribute!!!

Jesus Christ, what are the odds of getting such a rare drop when fighting Profound Darkness??
    Low.