Page 3902 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2902340238023852389238993900390139023903390439053912395240024402 ... LastLast
Results 39,011 to 39,020 of 46801

Where is the best place to find Rappies to kill for Arks Fever tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Great, so the only Rod that could outperform my Austere (Zeinesis Clutch) is gong away in a few hours
    There are a few options that beat Austere in my opinion, though most don't have sheets available now. Quotz Laura does. This rod itself is not better than Austere but it has an Ether Fuse (20 needed) based upgrade that is at least as good. 30% PP recovery on attack by itself is more useful than Austere's very minor PP regeneration, and the upgrade to Qoutz gets both. You do lose 2% damage modifier vs Austere as a downside. Quotz upgrade is not a must have over Austere, but if you're looking for a decent 13* NT it definitely fits.

A bonus is that the upgrade series has unique level VI attack affixes which makes the Yamato series worth collecting even if you never use them as weapons. If you want to save up for very nice Technique SAF fodder go for the Talis, Wand, and Boots as well. They are all OT and available as sheets and stone shop weapons. When upgraded they have +35 NT grind cap automatically without needing to be combined with other weapons. You only need to combine weapons to max element

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Great, so the only Rod that could outperform my Austere (Zeinesis Clutch) is gong away in a few hours
    One option that still has a CF that you could consider is the Aura rod. Aura rod gained a new potential (paid for with arena boosters) that gives it +2% damage, extra PP regeneration and recovery per attack for each affix that is on it. At 8s, the rod has +16% damage, +23% PP recovery per attack, and 30% PP regeneration, and you can farm its CF in entirety by repeating Sylvan Wyverns XQ floors 56-60.

Now, pushing the rod to 8s is not trivial, even with junk affixes, but I am pretty sure that it outclasses Austere at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    Where is the best place to find Rappies to kill for Arks Fever tomorrow?
    There are certain floors in XQ, such as floor 28 of Ruins and Sea Kings, where Rappies are guaranteed to spawn.

You can also hunt them in AQs, since the rare enemy PSEs occur often there, and you can get the Rappy Arrest E-trial there too.

They can also appear in Bonus Quests, but you can ignore that since you cannot get the Arks Fever affixes from them there.

Isn't PSO2 day pretty much today? Hasn't it already started as of now?
    Last edited by Loveless62; Nov 1, 2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: typo
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

All this discussion about the 13* options for currently available weapons (in this case discussion about 13* Rod) kind of reminds me when they announced not too long ago the addition of some select sellable 13*s. It seems this meant newer stuff that was going to be added in the future (well a few have already been added), but I was kind of hoping this would've been applied to some older weapons as well.

I know I have gradually obtained a couple good/decent (most were just okay at best though) 13* weapons since I have gotten to XH levels, that I will HIGHLY likely never even touch, let alone use, whereas some other users may really be looking for that weapon, or could REALLY, really use it, etc...

Granted I am f2p, so would still require a shop pass draw from FUN scratch, but I know I have a few 13* Rod/Wand/etc that I don't think I will ever use that will just... kind of... sit there...

-----

Small side note question about older 13* weapons: There isn't any sort of exchange for the OLD, old Gal Gryphon 13*s by chance, is there?

During the previous limited EQ (before Trick or Treat) I had both a fantastic (for me anyway) rolled/decoded AR drop, and also I think a really good pair of Jet Boots, but they were both the OT/first Gal Gryphon versions, and not the NT/second ones (which have much better potentials if I am not mistaken, please correct me if I am wrong though). I actually want to use the AR I have when playing RA and whatnot (alongside the Zeinesis of course), but I can't really afford to unlock the potential + regrind it repeatedly (since it's the OT version; that just seems way too expensive + Lambda Grinder-extensive for where I am at; it was decoded at +9 though, so I used a few items to get it to +10 at least, at which, with its affixes, it is just ~40 or so less RATK from my (basic/CF-affixed) +35 Zeinesis AR).

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Small side note question about older 13* weapons: There isn't any sort of exchange for the OLD, old Gal Gryphon 13*s by chance, is there?
    There is not.

does any1 know a good pso2 guide for starters like unlocking free/arks quests,levels, etc. ???

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does any1 know a good pso2 guide for starters like unlocking free/arks quests,levels, etc. ???
    You can try the guides on Bumped here.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Is there a way to check your current Grade before going into a Buster Quest?

EDIT: I meant Grade Points. Derp.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Nov 2, 2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Is there a way to check your current Grade before going into a Buster Quest?
    From the Menu, go to the My Data tab, and select Content Information (it is the second option), then go to Buster Quest Information and you can see your Grade, current Buster Points, how many Points you need until the next Grade, and how many runs your Main Match Boost will last for.

Anyone tried solo buster quest since they "balanced" it around player amount?
    Id give it a shot but im scared the thing that happened last time will happen again @_@
    Spoiler!