Page 3917 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2917341738173867390739143915391639173918391939203927396740174417 ... LastLast
Results 39,161 to 39,170 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    250 RDR sure does. You go from like 90 some odd badges to over 100 per EQ.
    Thanks... but 10 more is pretty miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    250 RDR sure does. You go from like 90 some odd badges to over 100 per EQ.
    That seems well outside the normal variance for a 2.5x drop multiplier. I'm pretty sure the only factor for how many you get as drops is boss kills.

do we have harriet voice ticket or it's not out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I don't think there are any new units that drop from Polytan Land, but I do know Izane units drop and I believe Zeinesis units drop as well.
    If I'm not mistaken, Zeneisis units are in Deus Hunar's drop table, so they should be able to drop in Polytanland since he is one of the bosses that can show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Can you only get Dengeki pickaxes and fishing rods through an item code, or is there some other way to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I heard that this Polytan Land thing drops really good stuff, really worth running it. Can you finally get some awesome stuff there that beats Gix max power and better units then Zeinesis/Qliphad/Izane with high drop rate?
    It does offer some good stuff. I mean, I got two Izane units from one of my runs, and apparently Deus Hunas can spawn and drop Zeinesis?

But no, you're not gonna find anything better than Gix/Nemesis-NT on the weapon front, or Zein/Qliph/Iza on the unit front. Though with its SAF, Basilis does come pretty close...

Been looking at old EQ schedules, have they discontinued the Magatsu EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Been looking at old EQ schedules, have they discontinued the Magatsu EQ?
    They took it off the schedule and put it in random rotation. They did this to a bunch of other EQs to free up schedule space, like PD.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They took it off the schedule and put it in random rotation. They did this to a bunch of other EQs to free up schedule space, like PD.
    Hope the other scheduled ones are better than the one I just tried for the first time, that battle was too easy and the flying ship section at the beginning was just dreadful, I play RPGs because I don't play racing and flying ship games

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Hope the other scheduled ones are better than the one I just tried for the first time, that battle was too easy and the flying ship section at the beginning was just dreadful, I play RPGs because I don't play racing and flying ship games
    I mean, you're not the first one who's complained about the Rideroid. Thankfully, it's the only EQ with the mechanic, the other scheduled EQs just have some form of "kill stuff" before the boss.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does anyone know how the EXP gain penalty works in BQs? Seeing as Lv. 40s can run Grade 3, I'm wondering if leveling there would still be viable at lower levels.