Page 3955 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2955345538553905394539523953395439553956395739583965400540554455 ... LastLast
Results 39,541 to 39,550 of 46801

I just want to get confirmation on this. If I have the default 3 characters and I delete 1 I can still make another one for free correct?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I just want to get confirmation on this. If I have the default 3 characters and I delete 1 I can still make another one for free correct?
    If you didn't buy any extra character slots with AC, correct.

My question: % damage reduction skills and equipment are multiplicative in the same way % damage boosting skills are?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    How do I acess lvl 5+ extended craft? Trying to craft a double unit set, but can't go through the lvl 5.
    You have to unlock the further recipes. You can check how many times you need to perform certain crafts to unlock new recipes by checking your Crafting Achievements.
    Alternatively, just search for a crafter through the Visiphone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    How do I acess lvl 5+ extended craft? Trying to craft a double unit set, but can't go through the lvl 5.
    I can craft your units to their Max with 10 PP each. If this is what you want and you're on ship 02, let me know. I got liliparium coming out the ass, so I can craft everything in 1 go.

what is there to even do in this game anymore?

It seems like no one's actually playing the game anymore.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMettaurX View Post
    what is there to even do in this game anymore?

It seems like no one's actually playing the game anymore.
    Depends what you like to do a in a game. There's plenty of stuff to accomplish if you're a completionist (Titles, complete every CO, complete every quests in every difficulties, etc.). That being said, if you're more into simply playing with others, then you'll need to wait for EQ since this is what most people seem to be doing. You could always help players and lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    My question: % damage reduction skills and equipment are multiplicative in the same way % damage boosting skills are?
    they are technically multiplicative but in a diminishing way since its the remainder(*.75 after massive hunter for example) that gets multiplied with the remainder after the gear % total with the remainder after other skills etc

2 flash guards and massive for example yield: damage*0.8*0.8*0.75 = damage*0.48 or 48% of the damage remains/gets through
    if it was the way damage works it would be: 1.2*1.2*1.25 = 1.8 but then this value would be weird to use in the damage reduction formula since its bigger than 1

As someone who's kinda trashy at Fighter, I overheard that given recent balance changes to FI stances, it might actually be better to spec into one Stance only and put the rest into your Limit Break-relevant stat boosts. The question is, should I be investing in Brave or Wise for this? I figured Brave would be the more relevant option, but I specced into Wise because of the bigger bonus...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

To go along my rear and arm Austere units, I went with my first 12★ unit, more precisely, the one you get with 900 titles since it gives 20 PP. I then fused a ring to it with my disappointed that only the ability merged with it, not the extra defense. Sure, I have another left ring with the same defense, but now I feel a bit weaker in terme of defense.

Any left ring out there that will help more with defense?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    To go along my rear and arm Austere units, I went with my first 12★ unit, more precisely, the one you get with 900 titles since it gives 20 PP. I then fused a ring to it with my disappointed that only the ability merged with it, not the extra defense. Sure, I have another left ring with the same defense, but now I feel a bit weaker in terme of defense.

Any left ring out there that will help more with defense?
    L/Party of Toughness. The catch is that you need to be in a party to receive the Ring's benefits, and the Ring's potency scales to the number of players in the party (3% damage resistance in a party of 2, 4% in a party of 3, and 5% in a party of 4%).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]