Page 3956 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2956345638563906394639533954395539563957395839593966400640564456 ... LastLast
Results 39,551 to 39,560 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    L/Party of Toughness. The catch is that you need to be in a party to receive the Ring's benefits, and the Ring's potency scales to the number of players in the party (3% damage resistance in a party of 2, 4% in a party of 3, and 5% in a party of 4%).
    Do NPCs count?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Do NPCs count?
    They do.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    As someone who's kinda trashy at Fighter, I overheard that given recent balance changes to FI stances, it might actually be better to spec into one Stance only and put the rest into your Limit Break-relevant stat boosts. The question is, should I be investing in Brave or Wise for this? I figured Brave would be the more relevant option, but I specced into Wise because of the bigger bonus...
    Even before balance FIs always go full Brave Stance with no spare sp for Wise.
    Beside, why would you even want Wise Stance outside of Elder and Double? Wise Stance Up/Crit doesn't work when you are in front anyway, so you are losing tons of damage for most things in the entire game.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

If you're dual stancing as Fi then you can actually just put 5 points in Brave stance instead of all 10, but if you're only doing one stance, then yeah, just go with brave, there's nothing serious in the game I can think of that warrants using wise stance for extended periods of time.

is the new 80 unlock already patched through? the one without 4 SP CO

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Even before balance FIs always go full Brave Stance with no spare sp for Wise.
    Beside, why would you even want Wise Stance outside of Elder and Double? Wise Stance Up/Crit doesn't work when you are in front anyway, so you are losing tons of damage for most things in the entire game.
    Eh, fair enough. Guess I made the wrong choice. Lucky thing I've been saving my Reset Passes.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

anybody knows if omega timed ability will work with the erythron dragon eq?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    anybody knows if omega timed ability will work with the erythron dragon eq?
    It's still in Omega, so... yes.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    is the new 80 unlock already patched through? the one without 4 SP CO
    No, that should be after tomorrow's maintenance
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I'm currently running a FO/TE (pity meeee) with Rear and Arm Austere units, and a Leg Astra unit. I crunched the numbers against a hypothetical Rear/Arm/Leg Weilabode set (stats implied for Arm/Leg from the Rear - S/R/T-RES got shifted around), and I'm wondering if it's worth it or not.

Going FROM 2xAustere/1xAstra TO 3xWeilabode, including Austere set bonuses, here are the differences in stats:

Code:
    S-DEF	R-DEF	T-DEF	DEX	S-RES	R-RES	T-RES	FireRes	IceRes	ThndRes	WindRes	LigtRes	DarkRes	HP	PP	S-ATK	R-ATK	T-ATK
    +24	+108	+33	-50	+5%	+7%	+4%	-2	-9	0	-7	-7	-2	-100	-10	+40	+40	+40

I got a couple questions on whether or not it'd be worth switching:

* R-DEF gets a significant boost, but is R-DEF even worth that much? Most of the enemy projectiles look dead flashy, which on the surface at least implies T-ATK.
    * How valuable are the ATK resists? I lose 100 HP in the switch - would these percentage points make up for that?
    * Similarly, how valuable are the elemental resists? I go to flat 0 all round here.