Page 3976 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2976347638763926396639733974397539763977397839793986402640764476 ... LastLast
Results 39,751 to 39,760 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    A player went yandere on my ass and is harassing and blackmailing me, telling me that if I leave him he will report me and that he has 85 friends reporting already me on basically nothing... "breaking his heart" he says, while he destroyed mine with his constant harassment as I calmly told him I did not want him as a lover just a friend. How serious should I take this? I already blacklisted him.
    This doesn't sound like a quick question, or even the kind of question you should be asking on a PSO forum... I don't think there's any way anyone could give you any educated answers without more information.

EDIT: If your question is literally just how seriously you should take it then, I don't see why you would expect anyone here to know, since it's probably someone you know better than us.

It's fine, I guess I answered my own question like always.

It's fine, I guess I answered my own question like always.
    Might as well post ID and number, that way everyone avoids playing with living failures like that guy
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Might as well post ID and number, that way everyone avoids playing with living failures like that guy
    Before we start the witch hunt, perhaps we could have some screen and other proof that such a thing is happening . We only have one side of the story so far.

A player went yandere on my ass and is harassing and blackmailing me, telling me that if I leave him he will report me and that he has 85 friends reporting already me on basically nothing... "breaking his heart" he says, while he destroyed mine with his constant harassment as I calmly told him I did not want him as a lover just a friend. How serious should I take this? I already blacklisted him.
    black list and move on, hell if your that scared move ships and even though, a bunch of Gaijin sending in reports will most likely get that automated message saying this game is for JP players only etc. If i was in your situation i wouldnt take it serious but i/we dont know the full story so ya
    Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    much as i would like this to black list (or possibly find out theyre already on it), mods wont allow this

posting id would just add fuel to the fire so dont

Yeah, he was probably a bored troll with nothing to do. I will just ignore him, remember people, never be too nice to anyone on Ship 2. He is not the only insane person I have met on this accursed ship.
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Jan 6, 2018 at 10:11 PM.

OK, it's been close to 4 weeks since I moved from the dying ship 06 to ship 02 and I have to ask, what the hell is up with players filling up floor 11 to 13 only to move to other floors during EQ? Half the time, there's only 2 games setup on each of those floors, so I need to quit my quest and join on some other floor, wasting my 20K premium drink in the process.

Also, why won't people join a party half the time? Don't they know there's 40% Triboost by doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    OK, it's been close to 4 weeks since I moved from the dying ship 06 to ship 02 and I have to ask, what the hell is up with players filling up floor 11 to 13 only to move to other floors during EQ? Half the time, there's only 2 games setup on each of those floors, so I need to quit my quest and join on some other floor, wasting my 20K premium drink in the process.

Also, why won't people join a party half the time? Don't they know there's 40% Triboost by doing so?
    some ppl still have the button set to "block match" and others dont or know to start in thst block. so blocks tend to be scattered during EQs. throw a PT maker at the gate once your down, your most likely to get ppl to join depending on EQ and as long as u didnt hit block match which would be pointless because not everyone wants to hop blocks. but yes, you will get ppl in say Dragon Eq who are not in PTs who will not join when a maker is down, just how ppl are.

the answers simple.. people always say something in party so fk socializing even the tiniest bit LUUL