Page 3997 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2997349738973947398739943995399639973998399940004007404740974497 ... LastLast
Results 39,961 to 39,970 of 46801

so i've been kind of on again/off again since shortly after deus esca happened. my gear is pretty dated at this point (saiki units) since before taking a break i was waiting for the clear set of consensus picks for best 12* units but one never really emerged at that time.

what units do i want (and is the standard still soul/atk3/mod/boost, or is there a new "you should be doing this" standard for units?). currently i have a bunch of various 12* boss units sitting in my bank (ray stuff, mother stuff, deus esca stuff). should i be affixing those, or is there something much better i should be focused on obtaining?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    so i've been kind of on again/off again since shortly after deus esca happened. my gear is pretty dated at this point (saiki units) since before taking a break i was waiting for the clear set of consensus picks for best 12* units but one never really emerged at that time.

what units do i want (and is the standard still soul/atk3/mod/boost, or is there a new "you should be doing this" standard for units?). currently i have a bunch of various 12* boss units sitting in my bank (ray stuff, mother stuff, deus esca stuff). should i be affixing those, or is there something much better i should be focused on obtaining?
    There are a lot of choices with units currently. Austere 11* is buyable and still a bit better than 12* statwise (rear and arm with 12 leg, Austere leg is nearly useless now). If you're going full 12 set:

Qliphad (upgraded Zeinesis) gives you good PP and great attack with low HP. I think it's one of the better 12 sets and if you can get enough HP out of your affix it's hard to beat.

Zeinesis is HP focused with moderate defense. Low equip requirements make it great for low level characters.

Union (upgrade of Ray, which is now farmable with 2018 badges) is a nice well rounded set. I avoided using the whole set because the combined HP/PP/attack were less than Austere + Union leg.

Ray is Union with 25 less HP and some lost def per unit, upgrade it to Union if you can by doing solo PD triggers.

Astra set is similar to Ray, but it doesn't have an upgrade. Less attack if I recall, but a small gain in HP and PP.

Izane has lots of def and HP, but no PP, so it's not great in general. It might work in a hybrid Qliphad/Izane set, but I don't think the final result will end up far off from full Union. Zeinesis might be a better choice in general.

BQ set (I forget the name) has Astra like stats I think. It's getting an upgrade at some point which might be a strong set. I don't have any of these units and haven't payed much attention to them.

There are also some units that don't (yet) have a full set. They're rarer and most are considered subpar. An except is Weila Board which is like a more HP/PP balanced Qliphad with even more attack. It also drops with a Receptor Soul Catalyst affixed to make it easier to get Ether Factor Astral Soul on it.

EDIT - corrected by Altiea
    Last edited by Aexorcet; Jan 24, 2018 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    There are also some units that don't (yet) have a full set. They're rarer and most are considered subpar. An except is Weila Board which is like a more HP/PP balanced Qliphad with even more attack. It also drops with a Receptor affixed to make it easier to get Ether Factor on it.
    You're confusng Soul Catalyst and Factor Receptor. Soul Catalyst (which comes standard on all Weila Bode) is a component for making Astral Soul, while Factor Receptor is an Eternal Tower exclusive drop that can be used to transfer Ether Factor.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You're confusng Soul Catalyst and Factor Receptor. Soul Catalyst (which comes standard on all Weila Bode) is a component for making Astral Soul, while Factor Receptor is an Eternal Tower exclusive drop that can be used to transfer Ether Factor.
    Oops, sorry about that and thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Edited:

Swiki says there are orders for unlocking levels at lv65, 70 and 75. I looked further into it and the one you got should unlock lv75 for you.
    (quite frankly I only remember orders at lv 40, lv 65 and lv75)
    Hope so, I would rather get my Class Cubes at 1.9m EXP a piece rather than getting 5 at 9m . I know it sounds strange but it feels more rewarding counting my Class Cubes that way.

thanks for the info. since set bonuses aren't really a thing right now, i'll use all the zenesis that i have (i know i have some pieces, but can't remember which ones) and fill in the blanks from there.

i assume affixing is still pretty much the same as it's always been and 4 slots is the sweet spot for getting good stats without completely destroying the bank?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    thanks for the info. since set bonuses aren't really a thing right now, i'll use all the zenesis that i have (i know i have some pieces, but can't remember which ones) and fill in the blanks from there.

i assume affixing is still pretty much the same as it's always been and 4 slots is the sweet spot for getting good stats without completely destroying the bank?
    should be doing 5's already since its not really breaking the bank, 4's just being flat out lazy but ya, affixing still the same just new abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yes. Even when Xie goes away, the shop contents are still accessible through the Badge Counter lady next to the Recycle Shop guy.
    Awesome, thanks <3 Just wanted to make sure~

Under which menu selection was the option to set the LA to use for the clear screen?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Under which menu selection was the option to set the LA to use for the clear screen?
    Chat Options
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]