Page 3998 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2998349838983948398839953996399739983999400040014008404840984498 ... LastLast
Results 39,971 to 39,980 of 46801

As someone who hasn't delved too deeply into affixing, I'd like to ask:

How do I use Soul Receptor and Gift Receptor? What do they do?

What's the best way to get the ATK boosts up a few levels? Take, say, a bunch of Shoot III fodder items and make them into a few Shoot IV fodder items, then try to get that onto my target item?

Are there certain affixes that are considered cream of the crop? I would typically aim for an ATK stat, Spirita, a Soul that matches the ATK boost, but now that I'm dealing with 13* items, I want to make sure I'm doing my best right out of the gate.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post

How do I use Soul Receptor and Gift Receptor? What do they do?

What's the best way to get the ATK boosts up a few levels? Take, say, a bunch of Shoot III fodder items and make them into a few Shoot IV fodder items, then try to get that onto my target item?

Are there certain affixes that are considered cream of the crop? I would typically aim for an ATK stat, Spirita, a Soul that matches the ATK boost, but now that I'm dealing with 13* items, I want to make sure I'm doing my best right out of the gate.

Thanks in advance!
    1. Soul Receptor allows you to transfer any Soul except Combo Souls and Astral Soul at 100% with only a single copy (Combo Souls can be transferred at 70%, Astral Soul can be transferred at 10%). Gift Receptor allows you to transfer and evolve EXP Boost, Meseta Fever, and Lucky Rise.

3. On weapons, stuff like Ether Factor, Astral Soul, Stat VI, Elegant, etc. are considered top-tier affixes. Phrase is also there, but since it's not a stat-based Affix, it's more dependent on what you're affixing and what Phrase you're dealing with.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Awesome, thanks <3 Just wanted to make sure~
    The accessories and probably the lobby action too will probably disappear and not be in the shop for the whole year. If you want those, get them asap, they'll probably get rotated out for the matching accessory in a week or two and then that disappear along with Xie.

So is Progeny of the Apocalypse EQ random now? Or is it literally out of season? I only ask because I actually bothered completing EP3, and thats the final story tablet I need to look at.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

iirc there was chat commands implemented to change armor on the fly, is this correct for this game? and does it affect rings too?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So is Progeny of the Apocalypse EQ random now? Or is it literally out of season? I only ask because I actually bothered completing EP3, and thats the final story tablet I need to look at.
    It's random.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Guess I'll need the luck of the draw this time. Thanks.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    iirc there was chat commands implemented to change armor on the fly, is this correct for this game? and does it affect rings too?
    There is no chat command to change Units in a quest, but the chat command for rings is "/sr" followed by the name of the ring with no spaces in its name. The only way to change your Units with a chat command is through the MySet chat command, "/ms#", but that only works when in the lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There is no chat command to change Units in a quest, but the chat command for rings is "/sr" followed by the name of the ring with no spaces in its name. The only way to change your Units with a chat command is through the MySet chat command, "/ms#", but that only works when in the lobby.
    Aww well thanks for clarifying
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    you want to run the yamato quest. this will give you stones to make 13* weapons that have ATK6 as a SAF (get the weapon to +35 and it's a free ability with a 100% transfer rate).

if you have any of the old tokyo 13* weapons, those get upgraded with these stones and have a max cap of +35 immediately upon upgrading (so you only need 1 copy of the weapon).