Page 400 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3003503903973983994004014024034104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 46801

HU Echo does give old COs. You'll still have to unlock them. I think you also need to bring along FO Echo and not HU Echo for the COs that require her to join you.

On Matterboard 13 I was able to complete the required Bingo CO.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    No seriously, how the hell am I supposed Lisa's "Ranger for sure" client order? I'm doing exactly what the CO says (at least I think so because the fucking description cuts out something). I'm supposed to I think kill Big V with rifles, but I have. It didn't count it. :/
    When the patch fails, try cirnopedia. When cirnopedia fails, try the JP wiki. Or just go to the JP wiki first if you're willing to deal with moon runes.
    Quote Originally Posted by cirnopedia
    Defeat 【Big Varder】 x3
    Defeat 【Quartz Dragon】 x3
    Defeat 【Fang Banther】 x1
    ※ Defeat Lv.41+ Q. Dragons with Launchers,
    Big Varders & Fang Banther with Rifles.
    Did you do all this?
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Feb 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Hmm alright. I'll try doing the other CO's and see if she gives me the bingo ones. Thanks for help y'alls.
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

Start from the top and work your way down, that way you're doing the FO Echo COs and not the HU Echo COs.

Quote Originally Posted by SallySalSal View Post
    How do I go about doing Echo's Secret Training Quest? Only did like her 3 first CO's, and now she's in her HU form doesn't offer any other quests.
    There's something you need to clear on Matterboard 2. I think it was C-5? It was just an event tablet. Running into that will open up the CO that unlocks the bingo card CO.

Could someone point me to where it was mentioned that the coming XQ shop weapons will only cost the more of the current stone types?

If I'm using Weak Stance to shoot a weak point with a tech/attack that also uses the weak element for the target, does the bonus of weak stance apply to both or just the final damage number one time? How does that damage compare to average stance doing the same attack?

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    If I'm using Weak Stance to shoot a weak point with a tech/attack that also uses the weak element for the target, does the bonus of weak stance apply to both or just the final damage number one time? How does that damage compare to average stance doing the same attack?
    Weak stance only applies once. All it does is check "Is the total multiplier for this > 100%? If so the apply multiplier". and vice versa.

What should a free player do with their mag, on a character that they want to do all classes on?

Pure DEX?

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    What should a free player do with their mag, on a character that they want to do all classes on?

Pure DEX?
    you have 2 characters slots, not one and a dex mag is actually the worst thing you can do for multiple classes since weapons for classes rarely use dex outside of katanas/bows/gunslashes so you will not only have lower attack power generally but also will have access to only lower tier weapons, dex itself doesn't add damage so there is that also
    fyi tech classes are easily the worst damage dealers and being a support doesn't really require a tech mag so i guess you should make one char for ranged attack, and one for striking attack
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget