Page 4000 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3000350039003950399039973998399940004001400240034010405041004500 ... LastLast
Results 39,991 to 40,000 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The recognition is weird - probably trying to assign chinese or taiwanese instead of japanese - but I assume it means that you need to clear the CO to unlock the Ruins. Then you have to actually go there and clear the Ruins Exploration quest. It can be that you only unlocked it and never cleared it.
    Thank you so much, I just wish I knew JP because sites like that and google translate are very inaccurate and the translation comes out distorted more often than not, perhaps I should learn JP tbh!

I will go and do this, tbh it sounds like that's what it is. Thanks again!

OK I'mtired of this, is there a reliable way to get a shop ticket? I've lost 28k fun points already and I feel like I've been cheated.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Buy premium and you won't need one. I think maybe they sell Shop Passes for AC too?
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    OK I'mtired of this, is there a reliable way to get a shop ticket? I've lost 28k fun points already and I feel like I've been cheated.
    I don't think so. And I understand your disillusion. I used to spend 50K+ FUN to get one or two when I wasn't Premium yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Buy premium and you won't need one. I think maybe they sell Shop Passes for AC too?
    As far as I remember, MyShop tickets (マイショップ出店30日) have always been available in the AC Store (for 700 AC).

-------------------------

One little question. I plan on adding S1: Skilled Brillance (+3% damage if HP >80%) on my Atra Sword but I would lose 45 S-ATK (since I can't upslot from 6 to 7 at the moment). I read 200 S-ATK ~= 7% damage (here) and so, 45 S-ATK would be ~= 1,5%. Would it be worth the trouble/investment ? Thanks in advance.

How do you do a clean uninstall of PSO2 on a hard drive?
    PSO2 isnt on the list of selectable programs to uninstall in Program and Features in Windows like most programs typically do and I didn't see an uninstall EXE file within the pso2 folder.

I got an additional harddrive installed now which i want pso2 on that one and no longer on the original.

I was going to delete the entire PSO2 but thata typically incomplete way to do it for some programs.

Quick question, Phrase Weak or Technique V for Atra Rod?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Quick question, Phrase Weak or Technique V for Atra Rod?
    PW only effects the element thats on the weapon so its your pick really, even with rainbow effect it doesnt work (like Fornis)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    PW only effects the element thats on the weapon so its your pick really, even with rainbow effect it doesnt work (like Fornis)
    Are you sure about that? I thought Phrase Weak worked like Ancient Oath, which to my knowledge does effect the power of Techs regardless of the Weapon's element (which is why Rikauteri was used in Te/Br builds).
    Phrase Weak: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、与ダメージが2%上昇
    Ancient Oath: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、ダメージが14%上昇する。

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Are you sure about that? I thought Phrase Weak worked like Ancient Oath, which to my knowledge does effect the power of Techs regardless of the Weapon's element (which is why Rikauteri was used in Te/Br builds).
    Phrase Weak: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、与ダメージが2%上昇
    Ancient Oath: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、ダメージが14%上昇する。
    Phrase Weak indeed works like that, so as soon as your techs match the right element, Phrase Weak will proc. Also for the affix question. You should do your best to cram both on weapon since Technique V and Phrase Weak are both amongst the most substantial affixes you put on a tech weapon, along with Soul and Elegant Booster. Phrase Weak should theoretically give you very slightly better damage than Phrase Weak though