Page 4003 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3003350339033953399340004001400240034004400540064013405341034503 ... LastLast
Results 40,021 to 40,030 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    How well/bad does Ether Factor transfer with a Factor Receptor?
    10% transfer, just like astral.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Since the small sized Crafting Room Items from the SG shop aren't as good as the Lv4 regular ones, can the be combined with the regular ones in order to get more more Great Success or Cooldown Time?
    Any thoughts on this?

Does anybody know where to find (or have a list of) all the titles in English?
    Some are in Japanese and I can't translate them unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Any automate hu and is experienced with it,how much HP is a safe point for you to start buying monomates instead of just dimates and trimates?
    Like Loveless said, it really depends on what you're running, and how much damage you think you're going to take.

At 1600~1700 HP, I'd say Monomates are rather safe for anything other than Ult and rematch EQs, as long as you're able to charge parry or dodge the bigger, more telegraphed hits. This is not factoring in TE buffs, or the HP drink.

But in all honesty, the higher your HP is, the less likely its going to be for you to use up all of your mate resources. By the time Monomates become "safe" you already have enough HP that the buildup of chip damage on you doesn't matter anymore because you're likely still able to survive a big hit even at around 60% HP or so.
    Last edited by Gaylar; Jan 29, 2018 at 07:05 PM.

At around 2000 def, and excluding the swooping he does near the end right before lots of Laconia Swords spawn, highest damage I've taken is ~650 from him hitting me with the tail when he breaks the floor to throw pieces around.
    To decide if it's safe getting Monomates too for Automate, simply allow yourself to get hit by various attacks in normal (non-rematch) mode to see how much damage you take on average with your gear, and then add 20% as a safety "net". If that +20% damage is not more than 40% of your max hp, then Monomates are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Since the small sized Crafting Room Items from the SG shop aren't as good as the Lv4 regular ones, can the be combined with the regular ones in order to get more more Great Success or Cooldown Time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    Any thoughts on this?
    From swiki (with google translate) says, only one from craft type can install.
    Spoiler!

And the SG one have same function as reg. lv4 one, but it just smaller and take 1 cost.

Can anyone confirm 100% that these new years triboost foods stack with standard triboosts and drop boosts?
    Because I haven't seen a single 13* drop since I started using them, whereas before they would drop like candy...

I know I may just be having a terrible streak of bad luck, but I just want to check.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Can anyone confirm 100% that these new years triboost foods stack with standard triboosts and drop boosts?
    Because I haven't seen a single 13* drop since I started using them, whereas before they would drop like candy...

I know I may just be having a terrible streak of bad luck, but I just want to check.
    If it shows up in your boost list it's working. Luck is luck, streaks of nothing are completely normal. My first Dragon run I dropped 2 13's and then had another 2 drop in the next two runs. After that nothing for a long, long time. Then yesterday I managed to drop a 13* in a VH difficulty quest with no RDR (There goes my 14* drop luck).

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    From swiki (with google translate) says, only one from craft type can install.
    Spoiler!

And the SG one have same function as reg. lv4 one, but it just smaller and take 1 cost.
    0_o that's a lot of SG just to save a tiny bit of space.

That's finally a reason to actually use SG...
    I was disapointed that it wouldn't stack, but meh.
    Wait, if the cost is only 1, I can fit them in my non-premium room...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr