Page 4009 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3009350939093959399940064007400840094010401140124019405941094509 ... LastLast
Results 40,081 to 40,090 of 46801

Is there any quick way to get 999 Goldest/Sapphard for upgrading to an Atra Radda without buying it from the player shop?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Is there any quick way to get 999 Goldest/Sapphard for upgrading to an Atra Radda without buying it from the player shop?
    Desynth about twenty-eight 13* weapons (specifically Ranged weapons for Goldest). You get 36 of each normally, and 63 on a Great Success. With the next LQ, you should just be able to fill up on Evleda weapons from Collection Sheets.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 1, 2018 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Desynth about twenty-eight 13* weapons (specifically Ranged weapons for Goldest). You get 36 of each normally, and 63 on a Great Success. With the next LQ, you should just be able to fill up on Evleda weapons from Collection Sheets.
    Where can I farm 13 stars to quickly get that many?

you wont, just break down 11/12*s after every EQ or whenever you get them. you dont just farm 28 13*'s like its nothing

Depends on how many Collection File slots you have; if you are Premium, you have 5 by default, if not you have 3, and you can permanently buy an additional 2 for 800SG each from Pudding. Either way, you can fill up on the 4 ranged Evleda collection files in the current LQ, but you may need to rely on random Nox drops to since I don't think they are in any specific enemy in the LQs drop pool (and thus you cannot increase the gauge for them), but are area drops and getting one via drop will complete that section. Or you can wait until the LQ that comes out on the 7th, since that will have all the enemies needed for the sheets there. With the 48 hour cooldown, it should take you maybe a couple of weeks if you don't use SG to reduce it, and not counting any chances of random Val drops (which honestly, you can probably sell and get a decent chunk for buying the materials directly from Player Shops) or breaking down any Nox you find to make Silvadest (to trade for Goldest) and Saphads.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 1, 2018 at 08:18 PM.

So apparently there's an alternative route in The Beckoning Woods (Limited Quest) that you can take after Wolgahda that skips the enemies and also takes you to an area where EMERGENCY CODE: JOKER appears? I tried searching for videos/guides for that route but couldn't find it does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    So apparently there's an alternative route in The Beckoning Woods (Limited Quest) that you can take after Wolgahda that skips the enemies and also takes you to an area where EMERGENCY CODE: JOKER appears? I tried searching for videos/guides for that route but couldn't find it does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks~
    It's random.

Is Refined Providence the exact same as Eternal Operation Device?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is Refined Providence the exact same as Eternal Operation Device?
    Similar in that they both bring matching and non-matching element to the same level, but EOD gives a further bonus to Elemental Conversion.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 1, 2018 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post

Thanks~
    There's a slightly early indication about it: Wolgahda's extra mobs will spawn on the east side of the map if the alternative route is activated for that specific run. If not, they spawn on the west side