Page 401 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3013513913983994004014024034044114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 46801

Default Requirement for A and S rank clear?

Besides clearing the mission, what are the minimum requirements to get an A or S clear?

Does one need to kill every enemy in the map for? Only all encountered? Only the emergency trials? Or Whatever?

Default Quest bonus items only from bosses?

About the quest bonus items listed when choosing a quest:
    Is it possible to get them even before clearing the quest? Or does only quest clearance / killing the the boss gives you a chance to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledo2013 View Post
    Besides clearing the mission, what are the minimum requirements to get an A or S clear?

Does one need to kill every enemy in the map for? Only all encountered? Only the emergency trials? Or Whatever?
    You need to kill a set number of enemies during the quest to rack up enough points. The counter is hidden and small enemies count less than big enemies. If the path to area 3 is eventful you can kill only what you see and get your s-rank. If the path to area 3 is scarce you'll need to roam around a bit. You'll get a feel for how much to kill after a few tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledo2013 View Post
    About the quest bonus items listed when choosing a quest:
    Is it possible to get them even before clearing the quest? Or does only quest clearance / killing the the boss gives you a chance to get them?
    These are items that dropped somewhere, anywhere, for someone running that quest. You'll occasionally see an Elder Pain listed for an area where Hunar is a very rare random spawn. Other times you'll see clone weapons (the 10*s) listed, or even a drop from a rare enemy you can only find in that map with a parallel area which are hardly common.

Basically, it seems to just take one of the absolute best and least common drops and show it off. It's a pretty scummy move. It's like showing pictures of lottery winners at every cash register to try to convince other average shmucks into thinking they'll win too.

Taters > I use mine at the start of wave 4. It generally lasts until the end of run 3, and I'm nowehre near achieving 4 runs so it's perfect for me.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Any benefits to being in a party for EQs like Dark Falz etc? Do you get more exp with more people?

You do get more experience, and, I believe, that's it. No other benefits.

is fortunate omen broken for TD? i have it equiped and im still getting untekked crap.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    is fortunate omen broken for TD? i have it equiped and im still getting untekked crap.
    Only the mob's drop are affected by fortunate omen. The stuff that are from the tower themself (11* and misc old VH 10*) can never be untekked.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Fornax evolves into . . .
    Cepheus (image): (Ranged > Strike + abi) AND (Ranged > Tech + abi)
    Tucana (image): (Strike + abi > Ranged) AND (Strike > Tech)
    Caelum (image): (Tech + abi > Ranged) AND (Tech > Strike)
    Say I level a Ranged / Dex mag and Ranged is higher at the last evolution of the first form. I get locked into a Fornax. Later, Dex surpasses Ranged and it never gains any Strike or Tech.

The conditions for Cepheus are no longer met, because Ranged is not > Strike + Abi and Tech + Abi.

The conditions for Tucana and Caelum are not met either because Strike = Tech (Zero).

Does it just stay a Fornax? or what happenes? More curious than anything. I'm sure I could do one point in either to get the one I prefer and it wouldn't be the end of the world.
    Last edited by VKhaun; Feb 23, 2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Sorry for multi-edit. Just trying to be clear.

hi question here
    braver case
    if i use average stance on weak spot did it boots my damage too , since i saw average stance not stated not doing damage to weakspot ( weak stance stated "decrease damage to all other target)
    any one tested average stance effect in weak spot?:
    thanks