Page 4012 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3012351239123962400240094010401140124013401440154022406241124512 ... LastLast
Results 40,111 to 40,120 of 46801

Jet boots can switch element easy...

I am using Hero. I like my TMG, its currently stuck on light element.

Wonder if there i a way to switch around like how the jet boots does??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Jet boots can switch element easy...

I am using Hero. I like my TMG, its currently stuck on light element.

Wonder if there i a way to switch around like how the jet boots does??
    Unless your TMG can use S-class abilities, then there is not. Aside from Jet Boots (which can change element with Jet Boots Gear) and Wand (which can do so with L/Wand E Change), the only way to make your weapon switch element without actually changing the element at Dudu/Monica is with the Atra DB's S4 ability which allows you to change weapon element via R/Status Effect Guard rings. Honestly, doing this is not worth it since it would require you to give up your Right Ring slot, and I'm pretty sure you get a more consistent damage bonus from using a R/P Keeper ring than switching out Guard rings to match enemy element as a Hero.

Well I can use S4.. thats good.. but what you mean by resist rings ??

how does this work ??

so if I want Ice .. I just get the Atra DB S4 and one Ice resist ring .. that right ??

edit: for my right ring I am using the HERO'es Effiort ring +20

Well I can use S4.. thats good.. but what you mean by resist rings ??

how does this work ??

so if I want Ice .. I just get the Atra DB S4 and one Ice resist ring .. that right ??

edit: for my right ring I am using the HERO'es Effiort ring +20
    Atra DB S4 takes the Guard Rings. So R/Burn Guard = Fire Atras, R/Freeze Guard = Ice Atras, etc.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Honestly, doing this is not worth it since it would require you to give up your Right Ring slot, and I'm pretty sure you get a more consistent damage bonus from using a R/P Keeper ring than switching out Guard rings to match enemy element as a Hero.
    If I'm using the the damage calculator right, then I may actually have been wrong on this part. It looks like matching element can give a slightly higher damage output than a P Keeper +20. The only real downside to using the Atra DB S4 is that the Guard Rings lose their defensive properties since most enemies cannot cause the SE of the element they are weak against, but that is of minimal concern in most cases. Obviously, this means it gives a better damage bonus than an Effort Ring, but at the expense of the damage reduction.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 3, 2018 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I'm using the the damage calculator right, then I may actually have been wrong on this part. It looks like matching element can give a slightly higher damage output than a P Keeper +20. The only real downside to using the Atra DB S4 is that the Guard Rings lose their defensive properties since most enemies cannot cause the SE of the element they are weak against, but that is of minimal concern in most cases. Obviously, this means it gives a better damage bonus than an Effort Ring, but at the expense of the damage reduction.
    @Andruil... can you explain abit in detail .. lay man style.. lol

and whats SE
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Feb 3, 2018 at 03:03 AM.

@Andruil... can you explain abit in detail .. lay man style.. lol
    Matching Element using Atra DB S4 using R/SE Guard Rings v. P Keeper or Effort Ring:
    • Benefit: Causes more damage against the enemy as long as the element matches their weakness over other damage rings (for example, using an R/Freeze Guard to change the weapon element to Ice against Dragon will make you do more damage than using R/P Keeper or R/Effort ring).
    • Drawbacks: There are few enemies that can cause the Status Effect (SE) that corresponds to their elemental weakness (for example, Dragon cannot cause Freeze and you need to use an R/Freeze Guard to make your weapon Ice via the Atra DBs S4), so the defensive use of the Guard rings is made useless (though this is not much of a concern in general); you lose the 3% damage reduction from enemy attacks that you get from an Effort Ring.

And again, this is assuming I didn't horribly mess up something when I was using the Damage Calculator.

Well, negating burn in Ult Lilipa might be useful? Not sure if that's the only one
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Is this there a faster to make 12m or maybe 14m just to change 1x S4 and back to tmg within a day or so?? and no I have nothing to sell lol

I can do endless TACO's with reset's tickets ( 12 recyle badges ) but 12 badges lol there must be a better way to do this