Page 4013 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3013351339133963400340104011401240134014401540164023406341134513 ... LastLast
Results 40,121 to 40,130 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Is this there a faster to make 12m or maybe 14m just to change 1x S4 and back to tmg within a day or so?? and no I have nothing to sell lol

I can do endless TACO's with reset's tickets ( 12 recyle badges ) but 12 badges lol there must be a better way to do this
    Sell your cubes to the npc by converting them to grinders which can net you 12k per cube.
    Last edited by HardBoiledPapa; Feb 3, 2018 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Is this there a faster to make 12m or maybe 14m just to change 1x S4 and back to tmg within a day or so?? and no I have nothing to sell lol

I can do endless TACO's with reset's tickets ( 12 recyle badges ) but 12 badges lol there must be a better way to do this
    How I mainly make money:

• Affixing/Upslotting (risky)

• Exchanging AC items for Client Order resets (1.2ish mil profit per ticket, guaranteed, fast but effort)

• Gathering for Air Reversal or Step JA rings (1m each, quick, easy, requires 15 Lambdas per ring)

• Merching (slow, risky, no effort, need a starting stack of money)

• Flict Farming (annoying, RNG)

• Exchanging Excubes for Grinders and then selling to the store (easy, need excubes, it's 33 or so per 990 stack of grinders which sells for around 300kish?)

EDIT:

• That tasty AC Scratch (100m (ARE EN GEE) per $80 spent, probably feeds the families of sega employees, totally not worth the money, minimal to no effort)
    Last edited by Electrochemist; Feb 3, 2018 at 06:52 AM.

how to block/dodge attacks when using jb and 2b?

Anyone has a chart for EXP requirement to get from one level to another (specifically from Lv75 to Lv80)?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    how to block/dodge attacks when using jb and 2b?
    Their Weapon Actions have i-frames (However, JB's will change your element back to its default, but this can be disabled via the L/JB Elemental Keep ring. DBs can be given longer invulnerability by putting points in Photon Blade Escape), and of course, you can use normal Step.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Anyone has a chart for EXP requirement to get from one level to another (specifically from Lv75 to Lv80)?
    Cumulative EXP Values on the swiki
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    lol, I should have scrolled a bit more, I was looking in the Race comparison section. Anyway, has SEGA stated why they decided to jump to such a huge peak of EXP requirement after Lv75? 35m EXP to get from Lv75 to 80 x 10 classes is a lot of work (assuming you've haven't capped any so far). Mind you the upcoming Kazuchi Bonus Quest will help (2 Izanes and 3 Tagamis with EXP boost items and drink will do wonders), but still, 350m EXP is still a lot of work.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Feb 3, 2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    lol, I should have scrolled a bit more, I was looking in the Race comparison section. Anyway, has SEGA stated why they decided to jump to such a huge peak of EXP requirement after Lv75? 35m EXP to get from Lv75 to 80 x 10 classes is a lot of work (assuming you've haven't capped any so far). Mind you the upcoming Kazuchi Bonus Quest will help (2 Izanes and 3 Tagamis with EXP boost items and drink will do wonders), but still, 350m EXP is still a lot of work.
    Depending on your playstyle, you can get 1 class from 55 to 80 per week without intense farming. Don't forget you have 3 chances for Gold Bonus keys per day, plus Shirona who sells keys almost every day.

I currently am level 75 Gu and level 52 Hunter. I want to level my Hunter to 75 because I heard I can't do some quests without having both my main class and my subclass at level 75+. How should I go about quickly leveling my Hunter? I'm in a pickle because I don't have any weapons/gear for my hunter and don't really know how to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    I currently am level 75 Gu and level 52 Hunter. I want to level my Hunter to 75 because I heard I can't do some quests without having both my main class and my subclass at level 75+. How should I go about quickly leveling my Hunter? I'm in a pickle because I don't have any weapons/gear for my hunter and don't really know how to play it.
    You could do what a lot of people do with subclass, and get an all class weapon, in your case tmg. Then just play hu/gu like a weaker gunner, although you might lose a lot from main class only skills. Don't know gunner that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
    You could do what a lot of people do with subclass, and get an all class weapon, in your case tmg. Then just play hu/gu like a weaker gunner, although you might lose a lot from main class only skills. Don't know gunner that well.
    Awesome, thank you! Also, do you have any recommendations as to what's the fastest way to level up? I heard LQ is the answer but I'm not sure.