Page 4022 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3022352239223972401240194020402140224023402440254032407241224522 ... LastLast
Results 40,211 to 40,220 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Thanks @Andruil

now for the next item lol.. sorry for the many questions

are weila and hangu board a set?? cause I found the hangu board
    You can check for yourself by going into your inventory, select the unit, pick View set effects.

What's the best way to level atm? The old LQ with the massive exp bonus just expired

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    What's the best way to level atm? The old LQ with the massive exp bonus just expired
    The new LQ. It doesn't currently have any additional EXP bonuses, but it can still be run quickly enough where you get a lot of EXP in a short amount of time.

I always have been curious, isn't Phrase Weak only does +2% if you are attacking to enemy's elemental weakness?

I know a lot of enemies are weak to light, but I have been struggling to convince myself to use it because some of the bosses are not to weak to light. Ex: Red and Black dragon with their weakness to Ice.

Can someone give me a good example how much big of an impact that Phrase Weak gives when compared to other affixes (i.e. Flict)?

I am sitting on quiet a few 8 slots Phrase Weak fodder ¬.¬

Thanks.

Edit:
    Another question, how much less damage talis do when compared to sword (Hero)? My main weapon is talis because I suck with a sword.
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Feb 7, 2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    I always have been curious, isn't Phrase Weak only does +2% if you are attacking to enemy's elemental weakness?

I know a lot of enemies are weak to light, but I have been struggling to convince myself to use it because some of the bosses are not to weak to light. Ex: Red and Black dragon with their weakness to Ice.

Can someone give me a good example how much big of an impact that Phrase Weak gives when compared to other affixes (i.e. Flict)?

I am sitting on quiet a few 8 slots Phrase Weak fodder ¬.¬

Thanks.

Edit:
    Another question, how much less damage talis do when compared to sword (Hero)? My main weapon is talis because I suck with a sword.
    Phrase Weak's utility depends on Class, typically. For Force and Bouncer, it might as well be a straight damage bonus, so they should always be taking it. For most other classes, they're locked into one element for their weapon, so you're only getting +2% damage on 1 out of 6 enemy weaknesses.

At the margin of around 3000 ATK or so, 60 ATK = 1% damage, approximately, so 2% damage is more or less equivalent to maaaaybe 120 ATK. Don't cite me on that.
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 7, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Phrase Weak's utility depends on Class, typically. For Force and Bouncer, it might as well be a straight damage bonus, so they should always be taking it.
    With Force it depends on whether you have EPD, Atra S4, rainbow sets or just one weapon. If you use the same weapon for everything, Phrase Weak will kick in when you use a tech of the correct element. However matching your weapon's element to the tech is worth 13% more damage than not doing so. An unaffixed weapon with the correct element will beat out an 8s affixed Phrase Weak weapon of the same tier (except maybe Qliphad). If you switch weapons to maximize EC, Phrase Weak is only good for the one weapons that it's affixed to. The best case is obviously EPD/Atra since that's 2% damage for matching element with no concern over Element Conversion.

http://4rt.info/psod/?sczS0

At the margin of around 3000 ATK or so, 60 ATK = 1% damage, approximately, so 2% damage is more or less equivalent to maaaaybe 120 ATK. Don't cite me on that.
    I think it's around half that. So Phrase Weak is ~60 attack.
    Last edited by Aexorcet; Feb 7, 2018 at 08:43 PM.

3k atk would be 30 for 1% at 4k atk 40 for 1%

Does not feel like it is worth for me then because I play as Hero. I was asking because I was wondering why so many people were putting Phrase Weak. I guess it is an easy affix to get hold on?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Does not feel like it is worth for me then because I play as Hero. I was asking because I was wondering why so many people were putting Phrase Weak. I guess it is an easy affix to get hold on?
    It was at the end of the year becuase of the Fornis Collect Files we had for Merry Christmas on Ice 2017; I ended up with at least two of each Fornis Weapon with their cap fully unlocked (and I wasn't even playing all available runs of the EQ) which is plenty to be able to liberally sacrifice a few for Phrase Weak.

most major content is light weak so putting it on a light ele weapon feels like a no brainer.. sure it wont proc on dragon but lol dragon