Page 4041 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3041354139413991403140384039404040414042404340444051409141414541 ... LastLast
Results 40,401 to 40,410 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Can someone tell me exactly how Special Ability Add-on items work? I know you add them at the end of the ability transfer process, but how does it get applied to your equipment? Is it added in addition to the abilities you already chose (i.e. upslot), or does it replace one? If it's the former, does it affect the success rate of the other abilities? If the latter, does it just simply replace the last one on the list that you selected?
    I ended up finding the exact answer myself, so I just go ahead and post it for anyone else's reference:
    After selecting the fodder you'll use for ability transferring and before selecting abilities, a prompt will open asking if you want to use the Special Ability Add-on item, as long as it's in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    I was a bit confused reading this the first time, but you mean that the ability will be in the list as long as you have the add-on item in your inventory, right? And selecting the ability will automatically select the item in the confirmation window?
    When you confirmed what items you are using to affix, it gives a prompt if you want to use an ability item. If you select one, then you will.be transfer to selection window to select what abilities to pass.

By default, it will select the ability that the item gives (because why you use it if you are not going to select it).

Does the L/TMG Stance Up ring work with passive Fury stance in Gu/Hu? In that case it just seems like a free 10% dmg increase

Also, S1: Double Edge Sword applies to all weapons, not just swords, right?
    Last edited by manthisis; Feb 27, 2018 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Does the L/TMG Stance Up ring work with passive Fury stance in Gu/Hu? In that case it just seems like a free 10% dmg increase

Also, S1: Double Edge Sword applies to all weapons, not just swords, right?
    Yes to both.

As anyone ever successfully linked their PSO2 account to a new PSN account? If so, how did they manage to do it?

I already asked in the S-class ability thread, but I'll ask again here anyway, just in case:
    Does anyone know if S3:活実の志 (Vitality's Will? Increase damage by 3% when HP is 80% or higher) works just like Perfect Keeper? As in, if you use a skill that reduces your max HP (like PP Convert), it will be based off your reduced max HP instead of your actual max HP.

Any good PSO2 Discord servers out there?

No, not Fleet.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

why my char autowords are showing real slow? like on e-trial happen/clear, it does take a bit longer for the automessage to be shown (and i don't have any lag when i'm typing)
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Feb 28, 2018 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    why my char autowords are showing real slow? like on e-trial happen/clear, it does take a bit longer for the automessage to be shown (and i don't have any lag when i'm typing)
    I think this is normal. The game "tells" your character to use an autoword 1-2 seconds after the reward panel in the middle of the screen has disappeared. This is also why it takes too long to appear at the end of a quest too.

Wheres the lilipan graffiti.
    Tried the usual places and couldnt find it.
    Spoiler!