Page 4044 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3044354439443994403440414042404340444045404640474054409441444544 ... LastLast
Results 40,431 to 40,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    It resets every CO that are repeatable. Mind you, unless you happen to have AC items on you, the lowest these go on the player shops are 105 000, so you're looking at +/- 1m in spending to make 2m. Sure it's profit, but there are easier ways to make 1m per week.
    Couldn't I keep using the CO reset pass multiple times a day and then do the TACOs/XQs again to make 1m per cycle, so to say?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Couldn't I keep using the CO reset pass multiple times a day and then do the TACOs/XQs again to make 1m per cycle, so to say?
    Sure, if you have that sort of time in your day, knock yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Whats the best HP restore mag action?
    K/B/A are the most useful, you only need one k since it's interval healing, and then mix A/B depending on needs (A recovers as much as a mono, but proc fairly often whenever you get under certain HP thresholds, B recovers almost as much as a dimate but has much lesser chances of happening)

AC Scratch: Spicy Candy will start 07.03 right? I just can't figure a proper date from that video...

Sure, if you have that sort of time in your day, knock yourself out.
    If you're a good He you can knock a set out in no time. It's really good money for the time spent if you're dedicated and don't get bored easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    If you're a good He you can knock a set out in no time. It's really good money for the time spent if you're dedicated and don't get bored easily.
    Bored is what scares me the most out of this idea. I hate doing TACOs so much that I rather buy AC, scratch & sell if I really need meseta.

Bored is what scares me the most out of this idea. I hate doing TACOs so much that I rather buy AC, scratch & sell if I really need meseta.
    Yes, that is the biggest problem for me whenever I spam TACOs like this, but if I ever really need to make a shit ton of money in a short amount of time, that is what I do (along with other things like affixing, rings, excubes etc)

30-40 minute for about 2m isn't bad or you can just do 4 vh and 1sh harukotan for 10 minute
    Last edited by oratank; Mar 3, 2018 at 09:18 PM.

guys i need your opinion in units set : i have 1 character with ideal set and i have a ray set complete which i consider as succesion , is it worthy even if i grind it for union set or should other random 12* pieces of armor i have ( rear and arm of kazushi the golden dog and arm and leg of astra set i got from mother in this week)

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys i need your opinion in units set : i have 1 character with ideal set and i have a ray set complete which i consider as succesion , is it worthy even if i grind it for union set or should other random 12* pieces of armor i have ( rear and arm of kazushi the golden dog and arm and leg of astra set i got from mother in this week)
    Izane is one of the best sets in the game currently, so use those. Beware of PP though, since it gives +150 HP only.
    Spoiler!