Page 4047 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3047354739473997403740444045404640474048404940504057409741474547 ... LastLast
Results 40,461 to 40,470 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I imagine in case someone had paid AC to unlock Extra Storage the day before the reveal. That would piss that player off. So they announce it for a later date which will ensure that players interested in it will not "waste" AC when they could spend SG.

Or conversely, to give players time to accumulate a bit of SG.
    Also, Don't forget SEGA operates on set roadmaps. While they announce it because they know they will implement it, they STILL have to implement everything else before... in this case WD, Story mode, possibly Omega Loser, while drowning all of it with god knows how many cosmetics. I mean sure they could just not announce it and work on it in the shadows then SURPRISE, but it does amount to the same thing in the end, except we know what to expect in advance.

Are there any other english speaking ships? I want to transfer to anything but ship2. Ship2 is liquid cancer(bullies, downright hateful people, and Hentai spammers everywhere). I want to change ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Are there any other english speaking ships? I want to transfer to anything but ship2. Ship2 is liquid cancer(bullies, downright hateful people, and Hentai spammers everywhere). I want to change ASAP
    Don't know of any others, but avoid Ship 06 unless you like Ghost Ships, damn thing was practically empty during EQ when I left. Also, you know you can blacklist people right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Also, Don't forget SEGA operates on set roadmaps. While they announce it because they know they will implement it, they STILL have to implement everything else before... in this case WD, Story mode, possibly Omega Loser, while drowning all of it with god knows how many cosmetics. I mean sure they could just not announce it and work on it in the shadows then SURPRISE, but it does amount to the same thing in the end, except we know what to expect in advance.
    yamikararu vote ended 10/16/2016
    costume available 9/6/2017

hope nothing can top this

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Don't know of any others, but avoid Ship 06 unless you like Ghost Ships, damn thing was practically empty during EQ when I left. Also, you know you can blacklist people right?
    Ship 1 has a fine english commu as well (is a proud ship1 user)

Any clue from last stream if Fornis will drop from White Day? If my memory is good Fornis were introduced from this very EQ but as we got a revival not long ago... Almost killed my phrase weak fooders reserve <_<"

Fornis was introduced with the Xmas EQ if I remember. Last year for Valentines they introduced the TMG and obviously there were no Fornis sheets this year. The chess sets are the new seasonal weapons.

About lobby 325 /la blowoff .
    Why can't I blow off anyone around me? How to played it correctly?

Thank u

What's the most effective PA use of chain finish? I heard it was IF-0 > DA > IF-0 but I'm having trouble pulling it off.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    What's the most effective PA use of chain finish? I heard it was IF-0 > DA > IF-0 but I'm having trouble pulling it off.
    For close chain finish DA - IF-0 - SA spam
    Elder rebellion for distant targets.
    Spoiler!