Page 4055 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3055355539554005404540524053405440554056405740584065410541554555 ... LastLast
Results 40,541 to 40,550 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    a multitude of mistakes can actually give a phrase a completely different meaning. Obviously I don't expect them to be perfect, the only way you can do that is by learning Japanese (or being Japanese) I'm actually planning to learn like 3 hours of Japanese a day to help alleviate my problem but that's not going to help me with cultural phrases and slang. I find the grammar so confusing compared to English as well but it's intriguing for sure.
    Well, the fact that you're aware of things like that gives you a better starting point than most people, for sure. You even learn to interpret Google Translate's gaffes after awhile -- it sometimes unnecessarily repeats words because of the way the Japanese speak, or doesn't know when to use contextual variations of words, for instance -- so the best way to to learn is just keep being exposed to it, like when learning any other language.

Another handy thing is that if you're still learning your hiragana and katakana, Google Translate does give the romanji versions of what's in the box.

Are we getting drop boosts on the 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Are we getting drop boosts on the 14th?
    Yes, Web Panel.

+100% Dragon, White Day and Buster (and exp boost).

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Yes, Web Panel.

+100% Dragon, White Day and Buster (and exp boost).
    Will boosts work for trigger quests?

Will boosts work for trigger quests?
    <sarcasm>Yes</sarcasm>

They don't have triggers.

<sarcasm>Yes</sarcasm>

They don't have triggers.
    So those drop boosts are not compatible with trigger quests?

So those drop boosts are not compatible with trigger quests?
    Never mind, #18 reward is +150% rare drop boost and #20 is additional +100% for Dragon, White Day and Buster Quests.

For #20, Dragon and White Day don't have triggers, so they can't get the addition 100% boost.

Never mind, #18 reward is +150% rare drop boost and #20 is additional +100% for Dragon, White Day and Buster Quests.

For #20, Dragon and White Day don't have triggers, so they can't get the addition 100% boost.
    Don't really care about those, I was actually thinking of doing Mother a trigger party. Since Mother herself won't be boosted, just the drops, doing a 12 round party should be quick enough.

did the japan , maybe USA too started the summer time already , im asking this because today i was gonna play a WD EQ at 9 pm central time and nothing happen , then now at 10 pm im gonna play endless beligerence when it was programed for 11 pm , just saying why im asking

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    did the japan , maybe USA too started the summer time already , im asking this because today i was gonna play a WD EQ at 9 pm central time and nothing happen , then now at 10 pm im gonna play endless beligerence when it was programed for 11 pm , just saying why im asking
    North America has entered daylight's saving time today, something that Japan doesn't have. During daylight's saving Eastern time, 11:00 AM when in Japan, it's midnight where the new daily orders are reshuffled. During normal Eastern time, 10:00 AM when in Japan, it's midnight where the new daily orders are reshuffled.