Page 4059 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3059355939594009404940564057405840594060406140624069410941594559 ... LastLast
Results 40,581 to 40,590 of 46801

So episode 1-3 question, is it completely disappearing? I'm kind of confused about it >.<

Quote Originally Posted by moomoopenguin View Post
    So episode 1-3 question, is it completely disappearing? I'm kind of confused about it >.<
    Yes, they are completely getting rid of the old versions of Ep1-3 (Matterboards, Blue/Gold Field Event tablets, and Story Quests); to get the story of those episodes, you will need to do the Omnibus Quests for them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 15, 2018 at 09:40 PM.

Ok, wasn't sure if the story would still be there or not XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, they are completely getting rid of the old versions of Ep1-3 (Matterboards, Blue/Gold Field Event tablets, and Story Quests); to get the story of those episodes, you will need to do the Omnibus Quests for them.
    And with that goes the best part of this game.

Off-topic, I learned yesterday that while I was gone for 18 months, that something called "Expert mode" was released and that I did not have it because I didn't grind a 12★ Rear and an Arm unit (only a leg to go along with my Austere Arm and Rear). OK, so it took me a crazy long 5 minutes to rectify this and now I have another title to my belt, so now what, how do I know if I'm an "Expert" now? I've been reading about a Expert Lobby, where is it?

Finally, besides being a dick measuring contest, does this give me anything useful, better drop rates, SG, cash?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Mar 15, 2018 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

Off-topic, I learned yesterday that while I was gone for 18 months, that something called "Expert mode" was released and that I did not have it because I didn't grind a 12★ Rear and an Arm unit (only a leg to go along with my Austere Arm and Rear). OK, so it took me a crazy long 5 minutes to rectify this and now I have another title to my belt, so now what, how do I know if I'm an "Expert" now? I've been reading about a Expert Lobby, where is it?

Finally, besides being a dick measuring contest, does this give me anything useful, better drop rates, SG, cash?
    There are no more Expert Lobbies, rather Expert is toggled from Matching Setting at the Quest Counter. No real benefit except that most of the XH EQ PUGs are done with the Expert toggle on.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

Well, that goes to show that people can be offended over literally anything.

Also, the Unit thing is just one requirement; the rest are through clearing the first five stages of one of the solo Extreme Quests, maxing a 13 NT weapon to 35 and/or getting a 13 pet to level 120, and the 12 Units.

Anyway, it's not a block; it's a toggle, under Matching Settings at the Quest Counter/Terminal. Using it prevents people without the toggle enabled themselves from being matched with you, intended to be a means to keep the people who... take their time, we'll say, from stepping on the toes of those who prefer to be a bit more expeditious. It's become almost completely worthless, because you can meet the requirements blindfolded these days, and that's why they're attempting to refine them in the near future.

The requirements for it which have already been refine, it should be noted.

If you're referring to the recent announcements, pretty sure they haven't; you can easily see them at the Quest Counter. The new Extreme Quests aren't even out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    What are the best S class abilities to put on an Atra Volaire launcher? Trying to help a Ra/Hu friend of mine with this but I'm near clueless with ranger builds.
    Not forcing anything here but just a note, I think RA benefits more from Atra Rifle than from Atra Launcher, mainly for 2 reasons.
    - Launcher hurts so much you don't really need that much power to clear everything. Any *13 Launcher with an ok build can literally wipe mobs with 2/3 Divine Launcher 0.
    - Rifle has its own S4 SSA which makes it so that you don't get flinched/launched after standing still for one second, meaning you can literally use any PA you want as long as you're standing still. Unlike Standing Snipe, it can also proc in the middle of a PA, meaning that if you're well into a satellite cannon or End Attract charge, you'll just stay anchored even if something slaps you.

With that said, Launcher is still a very good option, and you can always change your Atra down the line since they use same ATK and both would use S1 Double-Edged Sword S2 Photon Reduction/Flowing Grace and S3 Vital Will anyway. So he can just swap the S4 and redo the extra affixes if someday he wants to give the other weap a shot
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 16, 2018 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Well, that goes to show that people can be offended over literally anything.

Also, the Unit thing is just one requirement; the rest are through clearing the first five stages of one of the solo Extreme Quests, maxing a 13 NT weapon to 35 and/or getting a 13 pet to level 120, and the 12 Units.

Anyway, it's not a block; it's a toggle, under Matching Settings at the Quest Counter/Terminal. Using it prevents people without the toggle enabled themselves from being matched with you, intended to be a means to keep the people who... take their time, we'll say, from stepping on the toes of those who prefer to be a bit more expeditious. It's become almost completely worthless, because you can meet the requirements blindfolded these days, and that's why they're attempting to refine them in the near future.
    Not offended, just sadden that newcomers won't be able to enjoy one of the best Sci-Fi anime story in a video game to its fullest. The Omnibus Quests cut too much and it's not the same to have cutscenes in a menu Vs playing an actual quest, having cutscenes and resuming your gameplay.

As for the Expert mode, ya, it seems that grinding those 2 units did the trick cause I do see the option in the match settings. I just find it stupid that there was no indication (or any clear ones anyway) anywhere in the game regarding this? I mean I probably would have had more choices of parties during EQ if I would have known about this? How do newcomers or people that have been away for a long time suppose to know about stuff like that unless they start reading news archive of past game updates?