Page 4076 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3076357639764026406640734074407540764077407840794086412641764576 ... LastLast
Results 40,751 to 40,760 of 46801

S1: Double Edge Sword, is it worth it on a Fo weapon? Asking because I got this on a weapon from a Mother drop and it sells for quite a lot, but I was wondering if I should save it to affix it to a future weapon, if the 8% extra damage is not a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    S1: Double Edge Sword, is it worth it on a Fo weapon? Asking because I got this on a weapon from a Mother drop and it sells for quite a lot, but I was wondering if I should save it to affix it to a future weapon, if the 8% extra damage is not a deal breaker.
    given that you said you had trouble surviving in the new XQ, i'd say sell it and use the JA S1 instead for an affix.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    given that you said you had trouble surviving in the new XQ, i'd say sell it and use the JA S1 instead for an affix.
    Well putting aside those XQ that I'll never do until I'm Lv100, if boosted Mother's 1 hit kills are any indication, I am indeed what they would call a glass canon, so perhaps it would be wiser to sell the weapon.

White Day event is almost over and I've been farming it whenever I can, using my 250% rare item boost and triboost. But I've been wondering, for getting the Blue Rappy Suit Mini, is it from those EC rewards (like plain chocolate cake) or from the big red gem of collective boss drops?

Quote Originally Posted by NanoVirus View Post
    White Day event is almost over and I've been farming it whenever I can, using my 250% rare item boost and triboost. But I've been wondering, for getting the Blue Rappy Suit Mini, is it from those EC rewards (like plain chocolate cake) or from the big red gem of collective boss drops?
    It is a crystal drop and has its own unique drop model:

What are the benefits of playing PSO2es? besides obviously buying AC burning a hole in my wallet.

Ive had it installed for a very long time but only use it for that, however I keep hearing about good weps, profitable affixes and xp. Could someone elighten me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    What are the benefits of playing PSO2es? besides obviously buying AC burning a hole in my wallet.

Ive had it installed for a very long time but only use it for that, however I keep hearing about good weps, profitable affixes and xp. Could someone elighten me please?
    Main benefit is not getting bored at work during downtime.

On a serious note, the advantages for the main game are small, but not insignificant, depending on your point of view and playstyle. You can:
    - Earn additional meseta, FUN, SG and exp per day
    - Earn 13* weapons and 12* units, some exclusive from PSO2es
    - Earn crafting consumables
    - Progress Collection Files
    - Earn Lobby Actions and other cosmetic stuff
    - Earn Dark Blast exp

You convinced me at

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    - Earn Lobby Actions and other cosmetic stuff
    tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    You convinced me at -Earn Lobby Actions and other cosmetic stuff
    tbh
    The ones currently available are from the dice rolling mini-game, and from EJ currency for participating and clearing Eternal Tower floors. The first one just requires playing the minigame (like 3mins per day) and has no prerequisite. The other requires you to actually invest time levelling up in PSO2es and collecting cards to make a good deck to clear floors. That can take months to get to a good point.

So... Should I even bother using Akatsuki if I am playing Hero? I finish grinding to +35 and it only has +38 s-atk over my affixes Qliphad. Even if I affix it, it would only be around +250 over my Qliphad, which considering it does not have attack boost when in sealed state (and Hero can't unseal it), it still behind my Qliphad by about 400 s-atk worth of dmg after considering the potential boost.

Can someone confirm my quick math? It feels bad that I finally got a 14★ but it is worthless in my hands... ¬.¬