Page 4078 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3078357839784028406840754076407740784079408040814088412841784578 ... LastLast
Results 40,771 to 40,780 of 46801

The whole s-class series is rather new (came out in December).

S4: Vampire strike is ssaf for Atra Gunslash. How people get the desired weapon is to change the weapon to Gunslash via Atra weapon change (not upgrade) for 999 saphad and 999 goldnia, the affix with vamp strike, then once done, convert to desire weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any L rings worth using for br?
    Step Jump is always useful, as are the Reversal rings (Air Reversal, Just Reversal JA Combo, Just Reversal B), and Mate Lovers stacks with Quick Mate.
    Katana Gear Guard R is really good now since at +20 it actually increases your Gear gain.
    Katana Combo Up halves the number of hits you need to get Katana Combat Finish to full power..
    Bullet Bow Homing is a good utility for Bow, though it does only effect normal attacks/Rapid Burst.

2 questions:
    Is there a way to play ep 1 to 3 somehow in case you haven't completely finished all the matter board/story or are they gone for good since ep 5 is out?

Lastly, any up to date build thread since most seems awfully dated (like pre ep 4 . . .) and there has been so many changes since then . . .

Hows solo exp to 75?

All my toons are on a server where no one really talks, not many ppl when I play, and not like I know what they are saying lol. I was wondering if it was possible to solo to 75? If so, which quest does anyone recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    2 questions:
    Is there a way to play ep 1 to 3 somehow in case you haven't completely finished all the matter board/story or are they gone for good since ep 5 is out?
    You have two options: play the Omnibus versions of Ep.1-3 available from Alma in Ep.5 (which streamline everything to take out the repeating of quests to complete things, as well as adding in boss EQs where they would take place in the story and a couple of modified/new scenes, but taking out most of the actual mission portions of the episodes), or go to the Event Chronicle in your room and watch all the cutscenes there (Main events presented in an ordered timeline with branches, while sub-events are ordered by character, but no quests, all cutscenes).

Quote Originally Posted by The City View Post
    Hows solo exp to 75?

All my toons are on a server where no one really talks, not many ppl when I play, and not like I know what they are saying lol. I was wondering if it was possible to solo to 75? If so, which quest does anyone recommend?
    Run the daily Featured Quests for a chance at bonus keys, plus the fourth Featured Quest is the designated Level Up Quest which gives higher EXP. I would expect that the SH block on your Ship should have a few people on non-expert running the Level Up Quest regularly, so even if you don't actually join a party, as long as an MPA is going, you could get a decent amount of EXP in a short period.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 2, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

Gotcha, thanks for responding so quickly btw.

Thx Anduril, that is exactly what i wanted to hear in regards to my first question

Is there a place with a sure-fire Laplace/Maxwell demons? Need 'em for the last two spots on my last Bingo card.

Also, still looking for an answer to this if anyone knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi
    I've just kinda been amassing shiny stones (and other trade rocks) for a very long time, and now that I'm starting to run out of storage, I think it's time to start trading them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi

Is there a "best way" to trade the stones? Certain items that are valuable or have further tradability to get better gear?

I haven't even looked at the trade counter yet, but wanted to get input in case there are obvious trade/upgrade paths that I might overlook. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Is there a place with a sure-fire Laplace/Maxwell demons? Need 'em for the last two spots on my last Bingo card.

Also, still looking for an answer to this if anyone knows!

[FONT=Arial]
    It, uh, kinda helps to be more specific about Stones. There are so many of them that it's hard to determine which ones are useful and which ones to spend, and some stones have multiple applications.

Maxwell and Laplace can be found in EP4 Story Quest.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It, uh, kinda helps to be more specific about Stones. There are so many of them that it's hard to determine which ones are useful and which ones to spend, and some stones have multiple applications.

Maxwell and Laplace can be found in EP4 Story Quest.
    Alternatively, if you haven't done story quest up to this point, Laplace appears in Bounds of corruption solo XQ stage 7 and stage 10