Page 4099 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3099359939994049408940964097409840994100410141024109414941994599 ... LastLast
Results 40,981 to 40,990 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    6 days and 22 hours (I think) for keys that are gotten from daily featured reward box. 6 weeks or so for keys from Visiphone. I think Shirona keys also have the 6d22h limit.
    We're getting the Lv85 cap on the 9th right?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    We're getting the Lv85 cap on the 9th right?
    Yes, it looks like we are.

(opinion masked as question)

Wasn't it better to use all accumulated keys on Rappy Day yesterday for the extra 100% exp which also goes to Dark Blast, instead of saving them for reaching the new level cap faster? I mean, Dark Blast is currently the longest/hardest grind we currently undertake, and most likely we'll reach 85 on all classes before maxxing DB skills.

Also, is there information for the exp requirements of the new levels, and how many class excubes we will be getting per level cap at 85?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is there a logic to the expiration date of Bonus Keys or is it just 100% random for any of them?
    6 days and 22 hours (I think) for keys that are gotten from daily featured reward box. 6 weeks or so for keys from Visiphone. I think Shirona keys also have the 6d22h limit.
    Some bonus keys that you receive through campaigns can have their expiration set to a lot further in the future. I've received keys that have had an expiration of about a month in the future (set to around the time that the campaign reward would expire). But, in general, a bonus key will have an expiration set to 7 days from the time of pickup.

(opinion masked as question)

Wasn't it better to use all accumulated keys on Rappy Day yesterday for the extra 100% exp which also goes to Dark Blast, instead of saving them for reaching the new level cap faster? I mean, Dark Blast is currently the longest/hardest grind we currently undertake, and most likely we'll reach 85 on all classes before maxxing DB skills.
    This depends on how much you value the Loser DB. IF you already have the Elder DB maxed, how badly do you need Loser?.I have been using Elder DB on most of my EQs. Maybe un-maxed Loser is better in some situations than maxed Elder, but I am sure that vice versa is true in many.

Also the increase in power due to leveling your class, although more modest, will help you throughout an entire quest, whereas DBs (in current quests) can only be used for one minute (yes, I am aware that the new exploration field will reward DB refreshes after some ETs, but that is only one quest), So leveling your class I would argue has the higher overall benefit.

Also, is there information for the exp requirements of the new levels, and how many class excubes we will be getting per level cap at 85?
    I didn't see any information regarding this.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

When taking screenshots, is there a way to manipulate where other characters look when they are using the /ci command?
    I know that where your own character looks is dependent on where your own camera is facing, but I can't seem to change where other characters are looking.

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the orientation of a character's pupils when using /ci, and not to the cut-in themselves.
    Last edited by AutumnChronicle; May 4, 2018 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Is there a way to manipulate where other characters look when they are using the /ci command and taking screenshots?
    I know that where your own character looks is dependent on where your own camera is facing, but I can't seem to change where other characters are looking.

Just to clear, I'm referring to the orientation of a character's pupils when using /ci, and not to the cut-in themselves.
    I only know of /ceall, which causes all characters to stare directly at the camera. I don't think you can change other characters' gaze otherwise.

Using /ci in chat will cause your character to gaze elsewhere. (e.g. using something like "/ci7 2 nw" will cause your character to look either to the left or right depending on where your default camera was facing)

If someone else uses /ci in public chat, you can see their characters look elsewhere too. But I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to look specifically left or right.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Using /ci in chat will cause your character to gaze elsewhere. (e.g. using something like "/ci7 2 nw" will cause your character to look either to the left or right depending on where your default camera was facing)

If someone else uses /ci in public chat, you can see their characters look elsewhere too. But I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to look specifically left or right.
    That's what I'm saying, the only way that I can find for you to directly effect the gaze of other characters is with /ceall. Otherwise, my best guess is that you might need be in a certain orientation relative to the other person when they initiate the /ci to make sure they look in a certain direction on your screen; a way to test this is just to have a friend do a /ci while you move around them. Or it could be that the direction you see them looking when they use a /ci is entirely determined on their side.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 4, 2018 at 12:59 AM.

Yes, I am aware of /ceall. Your own character position does affect where other characters look, but that's not a useful fact if you want to take a screenshot in certain positions. I have been able to get other characters to look elsewhere without changing the position of my own character by luck, but I can't isolate what causes it.

For what it's worth, how your own character appears to other people when you use /ci is different from what you see on your own screen. (i.e. if your character is looking right, they may appear to be looking left to someone else), so it can be annoying to test.

Guess I'll try experimenting some more, thanks.

With the new level cap coming soon, I was thinking of abandoning my old Summit Moon elemental set for my Te/Hu and using the new Vades Scythe with the Wand Element Change ring since I mostly wand whack and the energy wave would come in handy. So regarding attributions, has anything changed while I was gone or do we still just stuff wands with T-ATK and S-ATK for whacking? Also, the S2 ability that will come with Vades Scythe, yea or nay?