Page 4103 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3103360340034053409341004101410241034104410541064113415342034603 ... LastLast
Results 41,021 to 41,030 of 46801

Thanks, that is exactly the info i was looking for.
    So light everything and backup can be of a different element for specific situation according to the weakness you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Thanks, that is exactly the info i was looking for.
    So light everything and backup can be of a different element for specific situation according to the weakness you listed.
    I would go so far as to say to not bother with getting anything other than Light since basically for boss EQs, the only one that isn't weak to Light is the Ethyron Dragon/Dragon Atrum which is only weak to Ice, and even then, depending on your weapons, your affixes on your main weapon may more than make up for the damage difference between on and off element, and when it comes to mobs, especially in MPA content, elemental matching is not much of a big deal since everything melts so easily. At this point, most weapon types that would have required rainbow palettes no longer need them: Force has the Atra Rod and EPD which even out Elemental Conversion (which can also be applied to Talis if you trade Atra Rod for Atra Talis), Techer has the L/Wand E Change ring, and Dual Blades have the Atra DB which can switch element using the R/ (Status Effect) Resist rings.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 6, 2018 at 06:32 PM.

Is there a drop chart anywhere that includes lower rarity items aswell?
    I'm looking to farm some low level Katanas but I have no idea where to go. I just started and I'm only level 9 but I like to have my gear on par with my levels, even if it might be completely unnecessary

Edit: another question about Free Exploration. I just entered free forest and set it so it would just be me. When I entered there was someone else killing everything and I couldn't do anything before all mobs were killed. Is there a way to do these things without other people in the map?
    Last edited by Pokerealm; May 7, 2018 at 07:16 AM.

Pokerealm > Why would you need to farm low level katanas is beyond me but I do remember the ninja robots in the underground mines dropping katanas. That is still a bit further down the road for you...
    Also, if you want to play a multiplayer area like Forest Exploration while still being alone, you need to set restrictions on it and a password when you create the room.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerealm View Post
    Is there a drop chart anywhere that includes lower rarity items aswell?
    I'm looking to farm some low level Katanas but I have no idea where to go. I just started and I'm only level 9 but I like to have my gear on par with my levels, even if it might be completely unnecessary

Edit: another question about Free Exploration. I just entered free forest and set it so it would just be me. When I entered there was someone else killing everything and I couldn't do anything before all mobs were killed. Is there a way to do these things without other people in the map?
    To make sure that no one is in a Quest with you, you need to make sure that you restrict MPAs (multi-party areas). There are two bubbles underneath where you set your password; if you select the first one, it just prevents people from entering your party, while the second restricts other people from joining the Quest altogether (essentially, this creates a completely private instance).
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; May 7, 2018 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerealm View Post
    snip
    Requirements for equipment in PSO2 is not dependent on your level, but on your stats. Some items require that you have some base S-atk, others require that you have some base DEX, others require some base T-def etc. It is very possible to be eligible for a strong weapon at a lower level than for a weaker weapon because of that. Class/Subclass, Mag stats and skill trees also can affect how early you can equip something.

You can find a list on PSO2 Arks Visiphone database.

My recommendation would be to not try to farm an area to get a specific random weapon drop. Instead work with what you get, and then try to see if you can complete a Collection File for a 13* weapon (they require running mutliple content lots of times). Note that you can purchase 13* weapons with meseta from other players (Val Varua specifically), which has a requirement of 400 DEX.

which la is that 1 with holding a gun?

not the bang one

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    which la is that 1 with holding a gun?

not the bang one
    Gun Pose
    290「銃を構える」
    /la brace

Thanks for answering my previous questions guys!

I just got a special weapon and it turned out to be a pretty nice Katana. The thing is, I need 300 Dex for it and I only have 229 right now (lv20).

Is this thing worth it at all? Will my Dex reach 300 anytime soon? From what I understand I want to focus on S-Atk only if I play Br/Hu.