Page 4104 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3104360440044054409441014102410341044105410641074114415442044604 ... LastLast
Results 41,031 to 41,040 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerealm View Post
    Thanks for answering my previous questions guys!

I just got a special weapon and it turned out to be a pretty nice Katana. The thing is, I need 300 Dex for it and I only have 229 right now (lv20).

Is this thing worth it at all? Will my Dex reach 300 anytime soon? From what I understand I want to focus on S-Atk only if I play Br/Hu.
    General advice I tend to give is just to use what you can equip and not really worry about it until you get Super Hard unlocked, which is basically ~lv50-55 (and even then, you might still want to wait until you start approaching lv70 when you are going to start focusing on your end-game equipment).
    Your DEX should reach a level where you can equip stuff as you level, especially once you level up your subclass as well (as a male CAST Br/Hu, if you only take the initial 3 DEX-UP in your skill tree [which is all you should be taking from that skill] you pass 300DEX at lv29/25), and there are many 10*+ Katana that require S-ATK (and a couple that require S-DEF) to be able to equip, so yeah, keep focusing on S-ATK.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 7, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    General advice I tend to give is just to use what you can equip and not really worry about it until you get Super Hard unlocked, which is basically ~lv50-55 (and even then, you might still want to wait until you reach around lv70 when you are going to start focusing on your end-game equipment).
    Your DEX should reach a level where you can equip stuff as you level, especially once you level up your subclass as well (as a male CAST Br/Hu, if you only take the initial 3 DEX-UP in your skill tree [which is all you should be taking from that skill] you pass 300DEX at lv29/25), and there are many 10*+ Katana that require S-ATK (and a couple that require S-DEF) to be able to equip, so yeah, keep focusing on S-ATK.
    Thanks, that's crystal clear. I just used some SP for lv 10 Average Stance and I can easily get through some Hard level 30+ enemies now with a weapon that's not even nearly as good as the one I mentioned in my other post. I guess it really doesn't matter what to use at this point :P

Thanks again!

Hi guys.

I'm a long time lurker here but never really ask questions.

Um, so how do you guys feel about Loser DB? I feel it's vastly inferior to Elder DB... (and I even tried looking for tutorials on YouTube in case I'm doing something wrong or not exploiting something)? I mean as far as Loser DB goes, I feel like Orth-Sa-Bata is too weak for mobbing (unless you're dealing with extremely small fries), Convergent Ray takes too long to charge, and I feel like the only real use for Loser DB is to immediately use Diffusion Ray (with Perfect Keeper active) and then end the transfromation, unless you want to fly or something.

I mean with Elder DB there's Punishment Knuckle for mobbing, Infinity Rush for tougher enemies/bosses, and then of course there's Ultimate Impact, Bloody Heal, etc. I mean with Elder DB, you can also just basically tank stuff with Infinity Rush and heal when necessary (and heal the MPA when necessary)...

So guys, how and when do you guys use Loser DB, because I feel like Elder DB is just superior overall..?

Don't forget Loser also has Gamma Burst for mobbing. Wisdom force can also clean up some mobs at short range.
    I think Ortho Sabarta is meant for enemies with multiple Parts that can be locked on. But yeah Loser can't face tank anything and since dodging is a little dodgy it probably relies a little too much on other people healing it up for Perfect keeper. Feels like comparing Hunter with Fighter to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Hi guys.

I'm a long time lurker here but never really ask questions.

Um, so how do you guys feel about Loser DB? I feel it's vastly inferior to Elder DB... (and I even tried looking for tutorials on YouTube in case I'm doing something wrong or not exploiting something)? I mean as far as Loser DB goes, I feel like Orth-Sa-Bata is too weak for mobbing (unless you're dealing with extremely small fries), Convergent Ray takes too long to charge, and I feel like the only real use for Loser DB is to immediately use Diffusion Ray (with Perfect Keeper active) and then end the transfromation, unless you want to fly or something.

I mean with Elder DB there's Punishment Knuckle for mobbing, Infinity Rush for tougher enemies/bosses, and then of course there's Ultimate Impact, Bloody Heal, etc. I mean with Elder DB, you can also just basically tank stuff with Infinity Rush and heal when necessary (and heal the MPA when necessary)...

So guys, how and when do you guys use Loser DB, because I feel like Elder DB is just superior overall..?
    Loser form is pretty good for mobbing or boss with multiple breakable parts, though yeah Elder is superior overall.
    Elder form have AoE heal that heal not only yourself but allies nearby, and you can deal whole ton of damage without breaking a sweat as well.
    But i think Loser form will perform better when it comes to mid-air target that move a lot (dragon head in the last phase or non-downed magatsu).
    Last edited by wefwq; May 8, 2018 at 01:30 AM.

@XrosBlader821 & @wefwq:

Yeah, thanks for responses.

I'll keep in mind that Loser Form is pretty good for enemies with breakable parts or when I need to attack something mid-air that moves around a lot.

I'll also try to utilize Gamma Burst for mobbing more.

Thanks.

Regarding the L/Wand E Change ring, any trick to using Zondeel besides not charging it if I wand my wand to have another element besides bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Regarding the L/Wand E Change ring, any trick to using Zondeel besides not charging it if I wand my wand to have another element besides bolt?
    Try putting all of the fastest charge techs of each element on one Wand palette?

Is Sega having issues distributing the crest rewards for previous campaigns? Only I'm getting 10 crests for complete 3x eq but the 10 for the complete 5 eq is not being rewarded. I'm 100% sure i did 5x campaign eqs each week as all I've done for the past couple of months is login to do these campaigns.

Buying ACash from pso2es with a normal credit card from whatever place, is it still working like it used to?

Also, because a friend is asking, are other methods possible today? can google cash be used or only credit cards?