Page 4107 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3107360740074057409741044105410641074108410941104117415742074607 ... LastLast
Results 41,061 to 41,070 of 46801

SS4 > that is correct, but Br/Bo or Bo/Br is not exactly the best combination out there.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

True, but just wanted to know in case i wanna try something different :P
    Thx for the confirmation.
    I guess dex mag will always be a niche unless crafting makes a huge comeback rofl.

Wondering how many times does one have to disconnect from an event to get banned? Been having bad luck with internet disconnection lately, along with freezes during raids/events. Has anyone been banned from it? If so anyone know how many times? (ball park guess if possible)

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Wondering how many times does one have to disconnect from an event to get banned? Been having bad luck with internet disconnection lately, along with freezes during raids/events. Has anyone been banned from it? If so anyone know how many times? (ball park guess if possible)
    AFAIK the only risk of that is with Battle Mode - you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    AFAIK the only risk of that is with Battle Mode - you should be fine.
    I know the battle mode has it's own ban policy but about a year or so ago Sega implemented one for events/boss raids too (before battle mode)

I still think its super stupid that when you get disconnected there is no way to rejoin to continue what you were doing . . . I had it happen to me on a few occasion during EQ and it pisses me off that i lose the loot and i am forced to wait til next E! for something that is out of my control . . .
    Oh well, my internet connection is solid but the other day power went out for half a second and messed up my internet for example . . .

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    If SEGA operates like other online games, they won't go by a total lifetime disconnection, but more like how frequent it happens in a short span. This means that if you're having a shitty day/week with your ISP, don't log on and if you do, play solo.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If SEGA operates like other online games, they won't go by a total lifetime disconnection, but more like how frequent it happens in a short span. This means that if you're having a shitty day/week with your ISP, don't log on and if you do, play solo.
    I figured, still makes me worry that ill get the boot since I've disconnected about 4 times in almost two months,

Is there still a way to get weapon badges 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by awcg View Post
    Is there still a way to get weapon badges 2017?
    Some kind of Stone Exchange, I think. Check with your local Pyroxene Shop twin.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.