Page 4118 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3118361840184068410841154116411741184119412041214128416842184618 ... LastLast
Results 41,171 to 41,180 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Gotcha thanks.
    i redact my statement, while the EPD part is true, i forgot Crit SSA's on Lumiere or Invade NT will outdo some of the current 14*'s, granted its stuff like GU or FI, Kazami on BR is safe as far as im aware (i mean its pot is too good)

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Just hang a lot of posters around your room, and don't forget that you can lock your room so only people on your friend list or your own teammate can enter your room.
    I did, also left a message board with a message for the troll. He actually replied today, turns out it was Zulastar, bitch just got blacklisted.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Akatsuki or Rykros Staff. I am torn between the two.. or which 14* from zieg is the most promising and fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Akatsuki or Rykros Staff. I am torn between the two.. or which 14* from zieg is the most promising and fun?
    It is really all preference. Honestly if you play casuallly you will eventually have akatsuki and rykros in a few months. All the 14* weapons totally upgrade that classes damage and adds a little bonus. I have about 15 different 14* weapons and I’ve enjoyed spread needle, epd, and quelle scarlette the most. A smart idea is get the one for the class you plan on leveling next , that way leveling that class will be much more fun, and stronger, while grinding to 85.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jun 2, 2018 at 08:59 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Whats the pot for Eternal Psycho Drive?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Whats the pot for Eternal Psycho Drive?
    It makes Element Conversion be 75% of element for all elements and -3PP to all techs costs.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    It is really all preference. Honestly if you play casuallly you will eventually have akatsuki and rykros in a few months. All the 14* weapons totally upgrade that classes damage and adds a little bonus. I have about 15 different 14* weapons and I’ve enjoyed spread needle, epd, and quelle scarlette the most. A smart idea is get the one for the class you plan on leveling next , that way leveling that class will be much more fun, and stronger, while grinding to 85.
    Thank you i will consider this.

Also @Anyone else..

Once you do all campaign tasks, do they reset each day or is it a one time thing?
    Last edited by Halaniwa; Jun 2, 2018 at 03:01 PM.

Can one use Atra Series' Category Change to cheese out on level 75 cap release on any class?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Once you do all campaign tasks, do they reset each day or is it a one time thing?
    Campaigns are a one-deal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Can one use Atra Series' Category Change to cheese out on level 75 cap release on any class?
    Yeah,you can.
    Though it'll cost you a lot of materials every time :T
    Spoiler!