Page 4120 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3120362040204070411041174118411941204121412241234130417042204620 ... LastLast
Results 41,191 to 41,200 of 46801

I want to try and make 270m relatively quickly.

The scratch that's about to end is a bunch of Harriet stuff, including the popular Harriet Mini outfits.

The scratch we're about to get is a bunch of Persona 3 and 5 stuff. Albeit from a spin-off, but still.

Which scratch would be more profitable on the player shops? Which one should I try to get? Harriet Mini stuff, or Persona stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisai ~ きさい View Post
    I want to try and make 270m relatively quickly.

The scratch that's about to end is a bunch of Harriet stuff, including the popular Harriet Mini outfits.

The scratch we're about to get is a bunch of Persona 3 and 5 stuff. Albeit from a spin-off, but still.

Which scratch would be more profitable on the player shops? Which one should I try to get? Harriet Mini stuff, or Persona stuff?
    Out of curiosity, why do you need 270m? Loan shark is gonna break your character's leg if you don't pay up the meseta?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do you need 270m? Loan shark is gonna break your character's leg if you don't pay up the meseta?
    Yes. ;_;

Also, I really wanted to make a 2B character, but the hair is around 270m at this point. A month ago it was 210m. Then that got bought, so the next cheapest one was 230m. Then that got bought. And it keeps getting bought up. ;_; So now it's almost 300m, but those will probably get bought up too.

Yes. ;_;

Also, I really wanted to make a 2B character, but the hair is around 270m at this point. A month ago it was 210m. Then that got bought, so the next cheapest one was 230m. Then that got bought. And it keeps getting bought up. ;_; So now it's almost 300m, but those will probably get bought up too.
    Wow, the kick ass units I could affix with that sort of cash. 2B's hair style is pretty basic, isn't there one that's close enough where you could just match the color? Well to answer your question, I would guess Persona stuff, but better do what I do to be sure and check for prices (hair, LA, Tools) before spending your tickets in a certain category and go for the one which will have more valuable items, increasing your chances of getting something valuable.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wow, the kick ass units I could affix with that sort of cash. 2B's hair style is pretty basic, isn't there one that's close enough where you could just match the color? Well to answer your question, I would guess Persona stuff, but better do what I do to be sure and check for prices (hair, LA, Tools) before spending your tickets in a certain category and go for the one which will have more valuable items, increasing your chances of getting something valuable.
    If only I knew what affixing units means. ;_; (Which I guess says a lot about me in this game...) And I doubt I could find one that's good enough. I wish TAs were a little easier, since I could probably get 10m per character with those. (Not that all of my characters are high enough level for that...) And when Persona comes, Harriet stuff will be gone, so I was curious if I should get Harriet stuff now before it's gone, or if Persona stuff would sell better. As for which one has more valuable stuff, I'm not sure. Pretty much the only valuable stuff from the Harriet scratch is the 3 mini outfits. I can see maybe 3 outfits from the Persona scratch that might be super expensive... If only collabs got revivals. ;_;

atlus is sega's business partner now it can be revivals but who knows

Hi, guys; I'm running RaHu.

Okay, my RA's at Lv. 72 and my Hu's at Lv. 73.

What can I spam (quest/story/something) to get to at least Lv. 75 for both my main and my sub class? At least that way, I can actually run stuff with everyone else so I can get to Lv. 85 and what not..

I have no bonus keys atm, only have 2m meseta, and not a whole lot of advance quest capsules.

The forum's guidance is sought.

Thanks.

spam tomorrow leveling quest on sh

If only I knew what affixing units means. ;_; (Which I guess says a lot about me in this game...) And I doubt I could find one that's good enough. I wish TAs were a little easier, since I could probably get 10m per character with those. (Not that all of my characters are high enough level for that...)
    Well, let me put it this way, if your weapons and units were properly affixed, TACOs could be easier.
    Spoiler!