Page 4140 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3140364040404090413041374138413941404141414241434150419042404640 ... LastLast
Results 41,391 to 41,400 of 46801

To some of the posters above, the message:

"パーティー参加条件が合わないため選択できません"

indicates that:

"Because you don't meet the requirements/conditions of joining the party, you can't make a selection".

It may be due to Expert Conditions/Level Conditions or may be it's because you don't that "specific" party's requirements or something.....
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Jun 28, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    To some of the posters above, the message:

"パーティー参加条件が合わないため選択できません"

indicates that:

"Because you don't meet the requirements/conditions of joining the party, you can't make a selection".

It may be due to Expert Conditions/Level Conditions or may be it's because you don't that "specific" party's requirements or something.....
    yeah, I think it's that I may not have expert anymore. Does anyone have a link to the new requirements. All I can find are the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    youre literally better off not getting Akatsuki and using a different sword anyways, having to JG to get the max damage before your dps coming is kinda dumb. Use the new Shien series if you have to.
    My problem with Shien(SSA 3-3-3%) off element is that it's not stronger compared to Gix 20% and 2400 badges are a lot for me(1st WL and Sword after).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    As for 14* WL's, you should be doing Wind and Rain EQ still since it drops it (unless that EQ is gone now)
    Unfortunately not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    yeah, I think it's that I may not have expert anymore. Does anyone have a link to the new requirements. All I can find are the old ones.
    These are the current requirements as of April 11: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...expert-blocks/

What S-Class special ability should I put on Zirenheit-NT (14 star JB)? I'm a melee Bo/Hu.
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; Jun 29, 2018 at 07:10 AM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    What S-Class special ability should I put on Zirenheit-NT (14 star JB)? I'm a melee Bo/Hu.

S1:Sturdy Intent and either S3:Furious Inspiration(increases DMG over time, reduces PP usage, increases PP regen, resets when hit, 30s? to recover) or S3:Vital Intent (3% when HP>80%), but not sure about Furious Inspiration's cap.

If you were Fi/Bo, S3:Skilled Strike would probably be best.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jun 29, 2018 at 08:59 AM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Effarion View Post
    I thought it was happening because I was just trying to join the LQ, but it happened for Profound Invasion too. I was also trying to join in the same block, and I didn't have expert checked either. I think it's because I never got around to doing Phanatical Phantoms, I'll go finish that and see what happens.
    So yeah, it was because I wasn't an expert. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    Spoiler!

anyone know what is the name of this helmet?
    I finally found it, it is アーマーバイザー / Armor Visor (saw someone using it in-game). Unfortunately, it came as an item code with a laptop back in December, so there aren't that many on the market and they are over 1billion meseta each on Ship 02.

How many HP does Phaleg even have? I timed out on her stage order whacking away at her (HuSu) and she still got me.
    She doesn't seem all that threatening when I watch other people do the stage... she seems to have 500k HP tops. (in the second phase)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    How many HP does Phaleg even have? I timed out on her stage order whacking away at her (HuSu) and she still got me.
    She doesn't seem all that threatening when I watch other people do the stage... she seems to have 500k HP tops. (in the second phase)
    xq or ep4 final story?