Page 4145 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3145364540454095413541424143414441454146414741484155419542454645 ... LastLast
Results 41,441 to 41,450 of 46801

Also consider that with the right SSAs, Shien can still outdo Guren's off-element multiplier; even with just S1: and S2: Offensive Intent, and S3: Vital Intent you get can get pretty close (~12.5%) (now of course, there is the question of whether or not you want to eschew any utility SSAs for the sake of doing so). There are the extra stats to consider, but the off-element gap isn't nearly as large as it seems from just looking at the potential's numbers because of that SSA access.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 3, 2018 at 04:36 PM.

For some reason I just assumed both weapons had acess to S1, S2 and S3. OK, now I understand...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What should be the cheapest suit for Glory Race? Because I'm broke af right now.
    And what does the Costume Bonus do exactly?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    What should be the cheapest suit for Glory Race? Because I'm broke af right now.
    And what does the Costume Bonus do exactly?
    1) there is list of costumes on bumped, just check visphone
    2) When you have PSE Costume Bonus, slight bonus to EXP and RDR in Arkuma Land Quest
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    1) there is list of costumes on bumped, just check visphone
    2) When you have PSE Costume Bonus, slight bonus to EXP and RDR in Arkuma Land Quest
    1) Yeah, I was still checking and everything was quite pricey, but eventually found Egg/Love/Lovey Rappy for 300k each.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

when you deal an average of 10k damage or more with normal attacks or PAs, you can say that you're decent equipped or something? (Im not confident with my stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    NO!
    Thanks for nothing >_>
    I just wasted 150 mil buying the stuff to combine both but in the end only one works. I compared it and it's the exact same thing as orbit, tbh I cannot even see the 20% higher speed you'd expect cause the s2 is 100% compared to orbit's 80%.
    I guess cause the game goes down the list it sees s1 at 80% first and that's why the s2 is completely ignored.

Next time you reply to something better make sure you actually know what you are talking about and don#t just post some bs you imagine might be right.
    nice rage post dude

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    when you deal an average of 10k damage or more with normal attacks or PAs, you can say that you're decent equipped or something? (Im not confident with my stuff)
    On what enemies, hitting what parts, with what weapon class?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    On what enemies, hitting what parts, with what weapon class?
    I guess an example would be a braver using sakura endo type-0, hitting arm guards on omega loser XH

I have a few questions about Force, since I know almost nothing about how to play the class;

- What are good travel Techs?
    - What are the best techs for Mobbing?
    - What are the best techs for Bossing?
    - Which techs do you recommend with craft modifications, and which modifications?
    - What element in the tree is the most popular to put the most points into for a Force Main, Techer Sub?

Thanks for your help!