Page 4147 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3147364740474097413741444145414641474148414941504157419742474647 ... LastLast
Results 41,461 to 41,470 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    sadly no. Thankfully VH Forest isn't too challenging and the Diamos there melt even when solo so might help if you don't want to spend your time finding mpas
    I have been doing VH Forest solo in my attempts (while EQs that I don't feel like running are on, otherwise it's just LQ), but RNGesus just seems to hate me; I literally ran around there for half-an-hour on one character and never got a single one to spawn (but plenty of Angels, Hunars, and zombie knights). Oh, well, I guess it is what it is.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 9, 2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Is there any place to find a Flame Deimos that isn't reliant on RNG (like a story quest or something)? I'm stuck on several of my characters' Bingos just becuase one of those damn things won't spawn in the LQ or the Enchanted Forest.
    There are, in fact, several Deimos that are guaranteed to spawn throughout Mission 22 of the Endless quest, which you can run on VH.

It may not be the most appealing option, but it is an option.

Edit: I remembered there are more Deimos in Mission 22 than the two at the end.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 9, 2018 at 02:34 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    There are, in fact, several Deimos that are guaranteed to spawn throughout Mission 22 of the Endless quest, which you can run on VH.

Edit: I remembered there are more Deimos in Mission 22 than those at the end.
    you haven't run vh have you? castle stage only spawns on XH.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post

Edit: I remembered there are more Deimos in Mission 22 than the two at the end.
    Castle doesn't show up on VH, as milranduil said. VH has Ruins, Mothership, Corrupted Ruins, and Underground Temple as the end areas, and the random areas between are just Forest, Sanctum, Bal Rodos fight, City Dome, Facility, Quarry, Coast, Las Vegas, Tokyo, Ult Lillipa, Ult Amduscia, and Shironia. If Castle wasn't on XH only (most of the characters I still need it for are no where close to being able to even get to the first Interval Area on XH), I would have jumped on it.

Has anything changed for this buster quest 魔神城戦 ?

Before, when I started this quest, I was always sent to a block with multiple players automatically. But today, no matter how many times I try, the quest always shows 1/8, even if there are other people waiting in the same block or in other blocks.

TIL 5char
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Has anything changed for this buster quest 魔神城戦 ?

Before, when I started this quest, I was always sent to a block with multiple players automatically. But today, no matter how many times I try, the quest always shows 1/8, even if there are other people waiting in the same block or in other blocks.
    nothings change and BQ is dead or at least 95% dead, no incentive to run it outside i guess shop items but even then, not a lot of ppl do it because well Sega hasnt done a single thing to it in a very long time AKA my Evleda Unit upgrades never

people still run it for a somewhat regular income of SG. usually Free match only as lower difficulties are faster while giving the same amount of Badges.

i have a question which one of the 2 Xie/zieg 14* jet boost are better. shien or guren combination purpues is BO/HU btw, im simply not sure which one i should pick

Do I have to play Su to get rare egg drops?