Page 4148 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3148364840484098413841454146414741484149415041514158419842484648 ... LastLast
Results 41,471 to 41,480 of 46801

You don't have to although whatever is you main class does improve droprates for your main class weaponry. At least when talking about 13* afaik there is no such system in place for 14* weapons yet

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i have a question which one of the 2 Xie/zieg 14* jet boost are better. shien or guren combination purpues is BO/HU btw, im simply not sure which one i should pick
    Shien is better due to its access to SSAs.

Silent_Flower > for all intents and purposes, yes. I wouldn't hope for a rare egg without playing Su.

I actually had a question myself:
    The event goes on until the 25th but the quest will only be available until today? What?
    I just hope we'll still get Omega Hunar in some form, I'm too poor to simply buy units...
    Last edited by Saffran; Jul 10, 2018 at 03:17 PM.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Silent_Flower > for all intents and purposes, yes. I wouldn't hope for a rare egg without playing Su.

I actually had a question myself:
    The event goes on until the 25th but the quest will only be available until today? What?
    I just hope we'll still get Omega Hunar in some form, I'm too poor to simply buy units...
    Sky Land is leaving today and is being replaced by Sand Land; Sand Land takes place in the Quarry and has Omega [Apprezina] instead of Apostolo Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Shien is better due to its access to SSAs.
    oh my, how i didnt notice that >_<( thats what i get for just look for the potential XD) , thank you for the info

Did they give any reason as to why they removed the search bar from inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    in news: no, maybe some unoptimized select throttled the hell out the server in whole last week

I have 500 crests again finally. Should I go for Lavis or EPD (Have atra rod but not sure which to spend it on since either of those as drops seems impossible atm)?

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measu...180703/?page=1

Lazy Translation: user feedback. Players trying to multitask, basically trying to move their character and manipulate inventory at the same time found it very difficult to do so. So they removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have 500 crests again finally. Should I go for Lavis or EPD (Have atra rod but not sure which to spend it on since either of those as drops seems impossible atm)?
    lavis will remain useful for a while prob cuz it's so much better than other wands. epd on the other hand about to be outdated af with the ele conversion fix.