Page 4188 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 318836884088413841784185418641874188418941904191419842384288 ... LastLast
Results 41,871 to 41,880 of 46801

By "flag" I assume you mean the check box?

Taken from the official PSO2 site on "Party Management" (use Google Translate):

http://pso2.jp/players/manual/prepar...ty/management/

I think the check box that you checked was for "1 Play Only" (for the"Play Style Option"):

And using Google Translate:

"Select the play style of the party. This play style is information for participating members to the last, it does not limit participation itself as a function.
    By entering a check in "Welcome to join", you can set welcome welcome. When you set a welcome welcome, it will be displayed preferentially in the quest selection of the quest counter. If the party setting welcome has reached the party member's limit by the accompanying partner, the partner will return by players participation.
    If you decide to dissolve a party in Quest 1 play, you can tell the party member and the user who is about to participate by putting a check in "1 play only"."

So in other words, by checking the box named "1 Play Only" you're basically just telling the other players that you're only going to do the run 1 (single) time, this doesn't prevent you from having others joining your party.

However, if you want NO ONE to join your party, then create a password (just like what you said above) and check the 2nd box (bottom one) in the Password option.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 18, 2018 at 05:58 AM.

Huh, waaaay off from what I thought - thanks for the info.

Does anyone know which rare drop boosts are multiplicative and which aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Does anyone know which rare drop boosts are multiplicative and which aren't?
    None. Only some exp boosts multiplicative.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

I've never worked with transfering Phrase Weak before so I have a question.

Is Phrase Weak a special affix that works like SSAs in that you can transfer from weapon to weapon to weapon to weapon without losing it OR can you can only transfer it once?

I need to know because I'm planning on affixing an 8-slotted Atra TMG to:

3/3/4/LifeSteal/Astral/EtherFactor/PhraseWeak/GraceShoot

and am not sure if I need to affix Factor Catalyst onto a Phrase Weak weapon fodder.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 18, 2018 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    I've never worked with transfering Phrase Weak before so I have a question.

Is Phrase Weak a special affix that works like SSAs in that you can transfer from weapon to weapon to weapon to weapon without losing it OR can you can only transfer it once?

I need to know because I'm planning on affixing an 8-slotted Atra TMG to:

3/3/4/LifeSteal/Astral/EtherFactor/PhraseWeak/GraceShoot

and am not sure if I need to affix Factor Catalyst onto a Phrase Weak weapon fodder.
    Non-SSA unique SAFs are one-time-only if the weapon it is affixed to is not the weapon that has it as an SAF. So in your case, even if your Atra already has Phrase Weak on it, you would need a new Phrase Weak fodder to have it on your final product.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 18, 2018 at 06:30 PM.

^Thanks, Sir Anduril.

Always a blessing to have someone like you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    ^Thanks, Sir Anduril.

Always a blessing to have someone like you around.
    Just an addendum, you can also use a weapon with phrase receptor to transfer an already affixed Phrase onto another weapon. Phrase receptor weapons never come at more than 6 slots tho so it's not useful in your case, but could be for whatever else you might plan in the future

Regarding Conqueror's Crests, if (for any arbitrary reason) there is nothing of us of interest from there, should we keep them for when 14*s become deconstructible?