Page 4189 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 318936894089413941794186418741884189419041914192419942394289 ... LastLast
Results 41,881 to 41,890 of 46801

which is better, S1: Flowing intent or S1: Powering intent? i wanna use it for atra tmg for gunner, maybe second weapon for hero. is it true flowing intent reset when change area? (because i like to do endless and i feel my power isn't enough)
    yeah, my engrish is bad

flowing resets when you switch between wps, it is fine for gu, but maybe not hr. with s1 double edgy can be a good choice.

If it's for Gu and you can afford it, just do S1: Double-Edged Sword. 80% of the time as Gu you're not in the killbox and even when you do get hit, 8% more damage taken can easily be fixed with Vampiric Strike.

I've been avoiding affixing like the plague for the last couple of years, but it's about time I got it done.

How should I go about improving my odds, without showering Sega with my money? (affixing simulator link here)

Note, I haven't really seen pricings for T-ATK+PP/3, but I'm assuming they are reasonable. And the Soul is whatever is high on T-ATK that is still fairly obtainable.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    If it's for Gu and you can afford it, just do S1: Double-Edged Sword. 80% of the time as Gu you're not in the killbox and even when you do get hit, 8% more damage taken can easily be fixed with Vampiric Strike.
    actually i will use S2: Double edge sword. i'm not a fan of crit if only 75% with S2: skilled strike 2. isn't that using both double edge sword is risky? (8%+6%, that's 14% more damage). and i'm planning using gunner at 1200+ hp range (shine red - phobos arm - tag bode). and 150pp range.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    actually i will use S2: Double edge sword. i'm not a fan of crit if only 75% with S2: skilled strike 2. isn't that using both double edge sword is risky? (8%+6%, that's 14% more damage). and i'm planning using gunner at 1200+ hp range (shine red - phobos arm - tag bode). and 150pp range.
    You can run that but Gunner is one of the classes that can actually get close to 100% Critical rate within it's effective range so I personally use S2/S3 for 4% Critical damage but it's up to you. Having both Double-Edged seems risky with only 1200HP but it's up to your own comfort level honestly. If you feel confident that you can avoid getting hit by most things, I don't see an issue with it but if you find yourself dying a lot, it may not be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    How should I go about improving my odds, without showering Sega with my money? (affixing simulator link here)
    On this specific simulation, you just need a soul receptor fodder to boost the soul's transfer at 100%, and historia/fabula soul fodder to boost Loser reverie (70% before upslot)
    Last edited by TheFanaticViper; Aug 23, 2018 at 09:55 AM.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    I've been avoiding affixing like the plague for the last couple of years, but it's about time I got it done.

Note, I haven't really seen pricings for T-ATK+PP/3, but I'm assuming they are reasonable. And the Soul is whatever is high on T-ATK that is still fairly obtainable.
    Some slight changes to your formula will help your chances greatly: here

However, since you are working with a Grace Technique, I would recommend not upslotting and working directly with 5s fodders so that you can have 100% chance of success: here. This would require you to upslot your Modulator fodder and your S3:Skilled Strike fodder, but it may be cheaper to repurchase the rest off of player shops.

Other T-ATK souls you may want to work with are Guranz Soul and Magi the Soul. To affix Guranz Soul, simply replace Apprentice Soul with Guranz Soul in the above recipes. To affix Magi the Soul, you only need to make a couple of adjustments: here
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    While DES is okay on gunner, it is not okay on hero. You do not want to be losing hero boost. You also do not want to go crit strike on hero. 60% crit on weak point isn’t nearly as amazing as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    While DES is okay on gunner, it is not okay on hero. You do not want to be losing hero boost.
    What are you talking about? It's fine. If you're the type who gets hit a lot, then yes it's not okay. But if you just simply avoid getting hit, then the payoff is amazing.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯