Page 4190 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319036904090414041804187418841894190419141924193420042404290 ... LastLast
Results 41,891 to 41,900 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    What are you talking about? It's fine. If you're the type who gets hit a lot, then yes it's not okay. But if you just simply avoid getting hit, then the payoff is amazing.
    its really not honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    What are you talking about? It's fine. If you're the type who gets hit a lot, then yes it's not okay. But if you just simply avoid getting hit, then the payoff is amazing.
    Double Edge isn't a problem on big hits since they reset you anyway so it's on you. What's the real plague when you play Hero is some of the hard to avoid spams and offscreen mob swipes that generally put you on the brink of a reset on normal conditions ( most "small" hits hit for 200-300). DES is often just enough to push those hits into reset territory.

Not to mention the payoff isn't nearly as good now we have SSAs competing with it like powering intent (yeah it only works on bosses but most mobs will die in the same number of PA/moves regardless of whether the 4% is here or not, and when facing tougher enemies (typically bosses) you get a 4% boost without condition or drawback.

I only really recommend DES for Gunner since you can easily avoid most incoming damage and regen easily if you do get hit. Maybe also for Fighter if you're running the no Automate build as well but I'm not as well versed on that so I can't say for sure if that's something people would actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    -stuff-
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    -stuff-
    Alright, thanks for the help. I realized I needed a bit more saving done before I get everything, but this helps a lot.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

They made a 10% version of this, in the era of NT weapons, why? Can't even sell the damn thing

Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Val Radda vs Shien no Samidare which one is better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    Val Radda vs Shien no Samidare which one is better ?
    val has horrendous variance so it should never be used for damage ever.

is affix S1:Red Petal Flash good ?

it's hard to say, sometime dealing 450k in 30s is hard, boss running around, you running around, resist buff, sega buff. it's quite inconsistent compared to other s1
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Aug 24, 2018 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    is affix S1:Red Petal Flash good ?
    It's a solid budget S1, provided you know its drawbacks

main drawback is it fully resets upon switching weapons (by fully I mean you lose the 3% and damage tracking goes back to 0) so you gotta make sure you don't put it on a class that has to change weapons often
    450k in 30 seconds sounds scary, but it's actually very easy to upkeep in most situation : the only requirement is dealing 15k damage per second which is not that hard with current gear lineup. and even if you fail to meet the requirement it's not that big of an issue, because red petal constantly tracks your damage (say you only dealt 400k damage in 30 seconds, then petal will re-activate after you deal an additional 50k damage). Additionally the count resets to 30 seconds every 450k dealt, regardless of how much time you got left on your previous activation, so in a lot of content, if you play cleanly, it's a consistent 3%

The only place where it's really hard to upkeep is rematch content + guides EQ because your damage is effectively halved, making it a much harder requirement to meet
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 24, 2018 at 11:15 AM.