Page 4191 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319136914091414141814188418941904191419241934194420142414291 ... LastLast
Results 41,901 to 41,910 of 46801

The Importer : you can exchange those for maxed out Triple Pancakes. It's the only use I can think of right now. Mayyybe if you get one those odd 13 stars unexpectedly and you're not really confident you can find another one reliably? Otherwise, I got nothing.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The Attribute Enhance 10% was introduced around the time that Ares OT was hot shit (I think) and made a lot more sense back then. Now you can just fix the element of a 13* with demon 13*s from the shops.

You could use it now if somehow you fuck up and convert a 13* to a 14* before you max. Hopefully one would be more careful than that.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

tbh i find anga farming better than just running around like what ppl doing nowaday. rushing, joining (miss that good shit), mobbing, bossing. sega relaxed gryphon 13*, ppl went nuts on it and sega was like 'fuck this shit, it annoys me' then fixed everything.

Can weak stance now be used alongside average stance on BR now that average stance is a passive skill? Would weak stance lower my dmg in any way on non-weak points?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Can weak stance now be used alongside average stance on BR now that average stance is a passive skill?
    No, you switch between them like with all the other stances.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, you switch between them like with all the other stances.
    I see. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    val has horrendous variance so it should never be used for damage ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    it's hard to say, sometime dealing 450k in 30s is hard, boss running around, you running around, resist buff, sega buff. it's quite inconsistent compared to other s1

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's a solid budget S1, provided you know its drawbacks

main drawback is it fully resets upon switching weapons (by fully I mean you lose the 3% and damage tracking goes back to 0) so you gotta make sure you don't put it on a class that has to change weapons often
    450k in 30 seconds sounds scary, but it's actually very easy to upkeep in most situation : the only requirement is dealing 15k damage per second which is not that hard with current gear lineup. and even if you fail to meet the requirement it's not that big of an issue, because red petal constantly tracks your damage (say you only dealt 400k damage in 30 seconds, then petal will re-activate after you deal an additional 50k damage). Additionally the count resets to 30 seconds every 450k dealt, regardless of how much time you got left on your previous activation, so in a lot of content, if you play cleanly, it's a consistent 3%

The only place where it's really hard to upkeep is rematch content + guides EQ because your damage is effectively halved, making it a much harder requirement to meet
    Thank you very much v-v

which Twin Machine Guns and affix should I use? I want good damage and easy to use ;; w ;;/

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    which Twin Machine Guns and affix should I use? I want good damage and easy to use ;; w ;;/
    I think Atra is the easiest by getting S4 of Atra Gunslash for life steal (fully affix Atra Gunslash for R-Atk (don't forget Val Gunslash have S1 as SAF if you want it), then switch it to Atra Tmg)

As for affixes itself, should depends on how you want to play and available budget (I'm not good at finding the cheapest way for affixes, so, might want to wait for other people to comment (add your budget and preferences like minimum HP / PP to have))
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 25, 2018 at 06:25 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

only 3 310「ハギト・フェムト」remains on player shop in ship 2 ... can happen once last 3 get sold i cant get this LA anymore? i saving my meseta as long until i buy it

readed on bumped it comes from item code after buy this toy for 5 300 yen ... its already expired or its still possible get it? http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-p...leship-yamato/